Vel Seriph - Beginning Again

I started this game years ago, then when Daynaskarew hit about 70 I got bored, about 6 months before members was introduced. Recently signed up to members, but honestly got bored of trying to catch up with all the changes. So, I've decided to start again from scratch :) Here we go!

Goals: 99's across the board

Sub-Goals: Full Dragon, All Quests Finished.

Character has been created, membership has been paid for. Have just finished Tutorial Island (When did THAT come in?!) and am now stood in Lummy on world 99. Here I am, and that's all I own right now...

Vel1.png

Now, obviously I'm not silly enough to think "HA! I'll beat Zezima within a week!". So, lets prioritise here, my main objectives first of all are going to be the Melee combat skills, and fishing/cooking. Melee because I like to bash things up close, fishing/cooking as a cheap food source and later on (lobby territory) for money making.

I'm aiming to get about 50 in each of these before I move onto anything else. So, lets get cracking! :)

Hehe, Cheers :) Think I'm going to need it ;)

Todays Status:

Attack: 10

Strength: 10

Defence: 10

Hitpoints: 14

Prayer: 13

Cooking: 10

Total Skill: 84

Money Made: ~1300gp

Randoms:

Clue Scroll - Rewards unknown

Notes:

Due to only remember 2 hours ago I needed to finish coursework for uni, today hasn't been that productive. However, I'm happy with the way Prayers started, knowing how hard it'll be later on... given me a bit of a charge. Likewise I'm glad I've got a head start on the cooking, knowing how many fish I'll be burning later on...]

Forward Planning:

- Be remaining at "Goblin cabin" until 15 across the board

- Move on to Thugs north of Varrock until lvl 20

- Complete Clue Scroll

- Take fishing to lvl 10

Wow, you've been gone a long time! Good luck with your new start, may you raise in level swiftly.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

First thing first, thanks alot guys :) Gonna need all the luck I can get ;) hehe.

Well, today was the first chance I've had to play; been struck by a vicious cold/flu virus :( Spent all yesterday and most of today in bed. Still, I've managed to persevere ;) Not spent as much time as I wanted too, but I can barely sit upright anymore...

Todays Status:

Attack: 25

Strength: 25

Defence: 20

Hitpoints: 25

Prayer: 20

Cooking: 12

Total Skill: 143

Money Made: ~3000gp

Randoms:

A few Cap'n Hands, A Few Rick Turpentines, and an Evil Bob...

Notes:

It's always bad when you look away, only to find you've 1hp left and there's a cackling dark wizard throwing the last fireball at you. What makes it worse is when people pretend to give you your stuff back, then teleport away. These people worry me...

Also, thanks to a small loan from an old buddy of mine (you know who you are, hunni ;)) I'm now kitted out in Mithril. Swish \'. I'll pay you back, fear not ;). Tomorrow I'm hoping to max the combat stats to 35, and get fishing underway, and hopefully get a screenshot up of status so far. Right now though, bed is calling me, hehe ;)

Thanks again everyone, nice to have people believe in me ;) hehe.

Still ill, so I've only managed to play for a few hours - despite silly amounts of lucozade i have no energy whatsoever. Here's a screenshot of Vel Seriph as of right now;

vel2.png

And here's her stats as they stand :)

vel3.png

I decided to make a start on magic - I don't really rate ranged so that'll be the last combat skill I work on, but magic is useful for so much, and so easy to work up :D

Tomorrows plan - If I feel up to it, is to get Attack, Strength and Defence up to a minimum of 35, 40 in as many as I can feasibly manage in the time I've got. 40 is the maximum before I get my fishing up to lvl30, because after that I break into the big gribbly monsters, so i'll need a decent amount of food... that, and money for Rune equipment ;)

Stay tuned :)

You've sure been gone for a while... anyways, if you want, I could probably donate some food of some sort...trout, lobsters, of sharks, if I have any.

Add Mitch H5 for trout, I have plenty of that, or Spa Ins for a few lobsters, I don't have any sharks now.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Sorry update has taken so long guys, been rushed off my feet with work and my band... and today I've mostly been snowball fighting with my lil cousins :D Not that I'm easily distracted...

Very sleepy, so quick update only.

Todays Status:

Atttack: 40

Strength: 40

Defense: 37

Hit Points: 39

Prayer: 21

Magic: 15

Fishing: 30

Cooking: 34

Total: 271

Money Made: ~7k

Random Notes:

Scroll hunters must die. When you're trying to train on guards, and there's four lvl 80+ trying for scrolls, temper becomes very thin as training slows. grr.

Decided fishing needed a quick blast; was sick of running aroudn trying to get food. Now I have enough to last me a fair few levels. I'm aiming to hit 45's before I stop combat training and focus on quests, enough to get into Champions and buy Rune... unless I can find someone to sell me chain and legs at a reasonable price, hehe.

Thanks again for everyones kind posts, lvls are coming slower now and I see what everyone means by the long road, hehe. But I'm patient, and nothing worthwhile was ever done in haste :)

Anyone who wants to train with me add me up; I'm always up for a chat :) And if anyone has any tips for power leveling, feel free to post... the more help the better! :)

Thank you, and good night.

Good luck! Runescape has really moved along since you've last played, would you believe you can now make 3m or more an hour at "Dagganoth Kings".. shame they're like level 303. lol. GOOD LUCK! I'll check back soon. Add me if you want. Xg4m3r. Well ok he's my pure.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png