what should i wear?

asdfman

Well if you dont have much money jus buy full blk/blue wizard robes (you can get the hat at that magic shop by draynor, and you can get the body and skirt in the middle of verrok at that clothes store) that's like 50 gp probably less.

If you have like 20k-30k buy shade robes. Just go to world 1 and buy from another player.

If you have alot of money like 1M and you're willing to spend like 600k-800k on jus wizard robes, then buy full wiz [g] robes (last i checked they were around 600k for the whole set) and you can get that in world 1 from another player, go by where they sell rare items.

Shade robes are more effective than the wiz [g] and jus normal wiz.

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Ooo yeh, I forgot about the staff part haha :P . But yeh, if you don't know what staffs do, when you weild i certain one, it gives u infinite of that rune. They're about 1.5K-2kea and you can get them at verrok middle, they'll be a staff shop jus north of the clothes shop

reduccionoy9.jpg

thx for the replies, i think im going after shade ones. Btw u said that shade robes are more effective than wiz[g], then why are wiz[g] worth 600k-800k and shades just 30k? shades are more common?

And yeah i didnt knew anything about staffs xD, thx again =)

blackmmonk,Kirtash101.gif

Lol no problem.

But wiz [g] is more expensive because it looks good if you've ever seen it. Just like black d'hide armor is like 60k and green d'hide [g] is like 300k just cuz it looks better.

reduccionoy9.jpg

Well if you dont have much money jus buy full blk/blue wizard robes (you can get the hat at that magic shop by draynor, and you can get the body and skirt in the middle of verrok at that clothes store) that's like 50 gp probably less.

If you have like 20k-30k buy shade robes. Just go to world 1 and buy from another player.

If you have alot of money like 1M and you're willing to spend like 600k-800k on jus wizard robes, then buy full wiz [g] robes (last i checked they were around 600k for the whole set) and you can get that in world 1 from another player, go by where they sell rare items.

Shade robes are more effective than the wiz [g] and jus normal wiz.

This is all wrong, f2p magic equipment is only 4 items

Blue or Black Magic Hat

Blue Mage Robe (The black one give NO magic bouns)

Elemental staff (Earth Water Wind Fire)

Magic Ammy

Shade robes are like inbetween preist and monk, they give a little bit of prayer bouns, there not even worth 50k. People just sell that high to non-member to made a profit, there worth 10k at the most. Shades robes arn't better than normal robes

Yeah they summed most of it up.

But If you need a training spot I suggest hobgob's across the river by the crafting guild Cows.

I trained there today I got from 1-32 magic in what? 45 mins?

You also dont need food there because you wont get cause your across river.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Hahaha no problem and it's true you do need money to be sexy, I spent a tad bit of money on my char:

runescapecharxq4.png

:XD:

Dude, I used to look exactly like that!

Except you substitute the cape for a yellow one and the mask for a... pumpkin head!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Hahaha no problem and it's true you do need money to be sexy, I spent a tad bit of money on my char:

runescapecharxq4.png

:XD:

Dude, I used to look exactly like that!

Except you substitute the cape for a yellow one and the mask for a... pumpkin head!

lol cheap version x]
dragonmstrcape,Flamewolf%2099.gif