New random events!

Omar

so, maybe the leprechauns should stay at the same place without moving, and attack you with coins 1 at a time?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You can't move it.

The only one I like is the Leprechaun one. But my idea for it would be that it's not just one of those ONE skill randoms. I think it should be associated with ALL skills. Just my opinion. ;)

I think it should be happening at any moment, since i cant find anything to associate a leprechaun to in runescape. jus like mime.

maby when u talk 2 a leprcorn to get farming stuff, but then it wouldnt happen much, pheraps anything to do withfarming and maby herblore

untitled6kv7.gif

newscape450x35fa3.gifantisquirrel.jpg

i think a random with a small game like the mine games in "dream land" of the lunar quest wuld be nice :D roling dices till you get the magic 25 total! or juming platforms till you get to the end without failing
how would you be able to fail it?... :-k

maby a time limet or if u fall of the platforms,, or roll a double 1/2/3/4/5/6

untitled6kv7.gif

newscape450x35fa3.gifantisquirrel.jpg

Guest ShadowClawe
Random Event of Mine Numero Uno:

Description of Receiving the event: A leprechaun digs a hole in the ground, and crawls up to the surface. He then follows you, and if you ignore him, his will throw peices of gold at you, ranging from 1hp damage to 5hp damage. Note, you CANNOT ATTACK THE LEPRECHAUN!! If you talk to him, you've just started your Pot O' Gold random event!

Things the Leprechaun will say before you talk to him/he throws gold at you:

'Where's me pot o' gold ye ask? Why, 'tis at the other end o' the rainbow!'

'Hello thar [NAME], top o' the mornin'!'

'Wee' wee' wee' potato's!'

Things You and the Leprechaun will say when you talk to him:

You: Who are you??

Leprechaun: Top o' the mornin', [NAME], i am Finlay the Leprechaun!

You: Ummm....what do you want?

Leprechaun: I want you to find me' pot o' gold, laddy! If ye' do, they'll be a reward for's ya!

At this point, you have 2 choices of speach to say.

You: Ok, sure!

You: No thank you, not right now.

Choice Number 1: You are teleported to the beggining of a rainbow.

Choice Number 2: Leprechaun talks, throws a coin at you, then exits through his hole. The hole covers up, and you can go on your way.

Leprechaun: O', fine then. Suit yoursel', laddy!

Description of the Event: You are teleported to the beggining of a rainbow. The leprechaun is with you, and his tells you that you must cross the rainbow, reach the other side, grab his pot of gold and return to him, all within 5 minutes. The rainbow is full of scary leprechauns, all of which are your level. When you grab the pot of gold, another leprechaun pops up, and says 'Oi', give me' back me' pot o' gold!', and will chase you. You can chose to run it, but it will take 100%x2 - 3 to get you across and back. Once you return to the leprechaun with the gold, he will give you a choice of reward:

Irish Hat (green with four leaf clover on the front)

Irish Jacket (green jacket with a white shirt underneath

Irish Pants (green, poofy knee lenght pants)

Irish Cape (green cape with a white four leave clover on it)

Irish Gloves (green gloves)

Irish Shoes (green shoes)

Shelaighlie (Weapon)

Very nice suggestion! but i disagree with the decline option. Remember the point of having random events? Not only for fun, but the main reason? To stop macroers. If you give them the decline option, the macro program only has to know how to decline, and will not have to go through the random event. Maybe make it something like "Ok, I'll be back later!" And then the leprechaun comes back in like 2 minutes and you are forced to complete the random event... But very nice suggestion!

Nice Job!

also, i thought that all outfits missed a little cape. if one of u is good enough to design a cape for each outfit, im sure jagex would put it in game

Maybe an idea after you got full outfit (with emotes or without if the event dont have emotes!) the next time you will get there and complete the event, you talk to the guy, and he will see you got everything from the event, and will reward you with a eventcape from that event

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

also, i thought that all outfits missed a little cape. if one of u is good enough to design a cape for each outfit, im sure jagex would put it in game

Maybe an idea after you got full outfit (with emotes or without if the event dont have emotes!) the next time you will get there and complete the event, you talk to the guy, and he will see you got everything from the event, and will reward you with a eventcape from that event

good idea! im going to start designing capes for the outfits since i feel kinda proud of my previous leprechaun designs 8-)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

u no those insects that eat wood, i think theyre called termits?

no offense but if this was serious you are just a complete freekin idiot

I am a freaking idiot 8-)

Do not quote this and put it in your signature.

your right it sounds weird and totally dumb. i must have had lost my intelligence (equal to the intelligence of a cabbage shapped kebab) while writing this, just like the tree thing :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
I love the Irish event! That would be one sweet random.... However would this event be F2P or P2P? If it is F2P then it puts an even bigger strain on the already tight bank space....

God darn it! and I was hoping to get more random event costumes after a hacker dropped mine!

This is great! For the past 3 years I've wanted a St Paddy's Day outfit :)

Best idea for a random I've ever seen in these forums

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 1 month later...

I have to bump.

• 2 weeks later...

For the leprechaun random event, yo know how u said he throws some coins at you, after he says get my gold? what if u die...is it a safe event or not...and if it isn't what happens when u die do u start over or do u just get out of the event being told by the leprechaun you stink or something lol?? :thumbsup: just a question :-k

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Of course, you die. Macroers would just die and the leprechaun would tell them they stink. Back to yews!

Of course, you die. Macroers would just die and the leprechaun would tell them they stink. Back to yews!

Ye but cuz of the new update tehres hardly, hopefully no more macroers \' i win you lose :XD:

just joking

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

sorry...but i dont like the idea :notalk:

Yeah :( ? Then tell me why. there is absolutely no way I can make it better otherwise.

sorry...but i dont like the idea :notalk:

Yeah :( ? Then tell me why. there is absolutely no way I can make it better otherwise.

i dont think you should...the idea of those randoms is pretty much pointless and there are already enough random event costumes such as mime. zombie, lenderhosen, camouflage...

the banks of f2p are already full enough and adding that is just not good besides the randoms annoy me enough i get so many randoms in-game and it really makes skilling hard enough already

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I'm hoping that with my idea, or the leprechaun idea, comes more f2p bank space. Plus, everybody loves a new outfit, except you, I assume you're not someone :P. And what makes you think there will be more randoms? Maybe have the same average amouint of random per 24 hours, but add 1 or 2.

which is something i dont want...the average is high enough and new costumes with no stats are not worth anything anyway and i really have no idea why im keeping mine :-k #-o

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Ok then <.<