Text Ideas

Poopywoopy69

I think Jagex should make it so that you press /t for tell, or /y for yell or /s for say like in WoW. It would be so much easier, so i wouldnt have to click my friends name everytime. and when you type one slash command it sticks till you change it.

sigcopyfe9.jpg

Click the sig to visit my RS blog

Kinda useless, everyone in the area already hears it.

if you have ever played WoW or a good MMO, you would know what im talking about. Its too hard to explain, so go buy WoW or D&D Online, or maybe even Guild Wars, not sure about that one. But yeah, the /y for yell would be useless, so not that one. But the /t and /s would be nice so i dont have to click my friends's names everytime.

sigcopyfe9.jpg

if you have ever played WoW or a good MMO, you would know what im talking about. Its too hard to explain, so go buy WoW or D&D Online, or maybe even Guild Wars, not sure about that one. But yeah, the /y for yell would be useless, so not that one. But the /t and /s would be nice so i dont have to click my friends's names everytime.

just to know what one person on tip,it is talking about, u r tellin to buy the stuuf?? :shock:

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

just to know what one person on tip,it is talking about, u r tellin to buy the stuuf?? :shock:

Im just too lazy to explain how the chat system works, and told him that an extremely good MMO is WoW, which uses this system.... and what does the shocked smilie, have to do with your reaction? wouldn't you use the think smilie?

sigcopyfe9.jpg

so, you're basically saying 'runescape should be like so other mmporpgs, they already show text to all who want it, so we'll add this and this anyway! its pointless, but meh!'

weve ruled out the talk to all command, now were talking about the /t for tell command

sigcopyfe9.jpg