Best way to train mage for me?

Skill_Caster

you can also buy the yew longs and nats and lose about 180gp each alchy i think, not sure last time i checked was around 2 months ago.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

If you wanna use those chaos runes you got then wear like full rune (warrior armor), an air staff, and mayb lots of fires runes if you want more exp faster. Then find a safespot and start maging (I'm f2p so I would say ice warriors lol). It'll keep 'splashing' (not taking any damage away).

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

If you wanna use those chaos runes you got then wear like full rune (warrior armor), an air staff, and mayb lots of fires runes if you want more exp faster. Then find a safespot and start maging (I'm f2p so I would say ice warriors lol). It'll keep 'splashing' (not taking any damage away).
That is good for just magic exp, if you want magic exp and hitpoint exp, I'd say get chaos gants, 6k airs fire staff, full mystic, and go to castle wars with it, this is a fun way to train.

Fire bolts with chaos gautlets, with decent mage equipment all round, would be good for damage-based XP - to make use of the gauntlet bonus to damage, you have to be hitting.

Cruble undead, if you can get one of the equipment pieces which autocast it, would be another option. It is autocast by the Slayer staff or the Void knight mace.

Crumbling against the Ankou in the stronghold could pay back with some better runes, as they can drop death and blood runes in P2P, as well as the laws they drop in F2P. If you have chaos gaunts, fire bolts with the bonus could be used instead - there are some good and bad safespots - I've used 1500 fire strikes there on a pure, and only got the odd scratch on popping out for the drop - food is required, as they can hit 8.

Nah, don't curse. Too slow.

I would say alching would be the fastest, but, seeing as you already have chaos runes, plus gaunts, you should fire strike anywhere that has a safespot, and isn't crowded.

White Knights in Fally is good, and I've never checked Karamja Volcano in members.

Also, Pest Control is the fastest XP in the game.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

You can cast curse or high alchemy. Thats what I think.