Runescape stats

Vashinred

I was wondering aloud, If Maybe Jagex has a little program that could actually tell us stats of the Game. Like how much money is Really in the World (gp wise) or how many rares are left. Of even how many people have died or how many accounts have been created for the entire Runescape 2 period. I could go on but I would really like to see some of these answered. And I would think Jagex would have some kind of counter on at least some of the stats. Man I would love to see those.

PS. And if anyone played halo in the first 4 months, Bungie (Halo's Creator) did a thing about this like how many people have died, total time spent on Xbox Live, Total Games played, Etc. I really enjoyed reading that./

Yeah, I agree. I was just thinking this a while ago. Like, how much collective money there is in the game. Or how many P Hats there are. It'd be cool to see that.

4g611xt.jpg

Fun with paint.

Drink night cough medicine, take pills for sleeping, or just start playing with your Pokeman balls! In your Gameboy SP that is. =P~

Given that everything is databased, I don't see the problem in publishing actual accurate figures.

Total RS in game money would be easy to work out, although would likely be difficult to read lol (for having so many zeros).

Things like specific quantities of rare items would also be easy to establish.

Given how easy it is, I assume Jagex simply don't want everyone to know these figures?

Harrington.gif

That would be pretty interesting yet rather pointless as well.

At any rate I would like to see it.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

They have that kind of information already. And even if the don't, they can easily get that information, it should already be databased really.

however this:

"or how many rares are left"

is a bad idea to give out, you obviously do not know about rare item hordes do you?

Jagex have problems with that

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

• 4 weeks later...