~Sorceress's Garden~ ~Guide to Winter Garden~

Miss_Mafia

Click on the Green X, and where there are red circles youve got to make sure the elementals are in that place before you can run.

image1ed4.jpg

Note: Im right where you enter, not that person with the bone thing on his head.

image2vg5.jpg

image3wu6.jpg

image5yd9.jpg

image4lc4.jpg

image6dm5.jpg

image7co1.jpg

image8hh8.jpg

Reccomendations:

Wear NOTHING

Have energy potions

Have a non-laggish computer

Bring a catspeak amulet to talk to Del-Monte. He has some great tips for all the players that struggle.

Reward:

Once you get 5 fruits, you can get 350 theveing experience by giving the juice to Osman. Its also 30 farming exp when you pick the fruit. You can also pick identified herbs. Those give you 50 farming exp. This is the recommended garden to get Herbs, so you will want to use this one.

By: Miss_Mafia/Glided Skirt

Yay! A winter garden guide! Its pretty good. I dont think the fruits are worth it... at only 70 exp each. You get almost this much exp at picking the herbs (farming though). I like the herbs for herblor anyways :-D Maybe, if your high enough lvl, you could make a spring garden guide? No one has made one yet....

14279977.png

Hey your guide really helped me out! Good job! =D>

I stink at this mini game though, but using your guide I got a couple sq'irks!

::'

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Thanks to all who said great guide :D

There actually 4 gardens. You need 1 Theving for Winter, 25 Theving for Spring, 45 Theving for Autumn, and 65 Theving for Summer. Lots of people say Autmn is the hardest.

I dont think this guide is overcomplicated. It helps the player that will be reading this. Soon they will learn that once your a master at this, you can stop stopping once and a while. But your feedback is greatly appreciated :D

I can run through winter without stopping. It is quite easy. Once you get in the garden there is an elemental that goes in a circle patrolling the path to the two walls. Once that elemental turns is 2 paces away from turning to the left-use the minimap and click on the place where the fruit is. You should be able to get there without being caught. Bear in mind that if someone gets caught, the elementals stop for a second and continue. Just 1 second makes a huge difference. Only do this if the Winter Garden is not crowded.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Yes I agree with that you can stop in the winter garden. This guide is mainly for the 1st time anyone is going through it. But it is still very helpful no matter what time you've been on.

Tech thank you for making a spring one lol. Also thank you for telling me what the farming exp is :P