Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

:shock:

Everyone falling over their keyboards to get in already :wink:

No more post from me til I've finished a draft version at least....

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -Ace2cool-

i want it thiner cnauk, and yall prolly have atleast a week.. but try to get em in early so i can help ya out with suggestions n stuff

Guest -Ace2cool-
Ace2coolsig2.jpg

This beter?

very nice.. but i wast looking for something like thta.. not so dark.. i like mine lively

Guest -Ace2cool-
Well HellFire is working on it as we speak. He is still going to add animation and he has yet to put a border (working on it).

Here's what he has so far:

AceSiggy3.jpg

ooh i no hellfire, havnt talked to him in awhile.. anyways i dont like the thing7y that comes down

Guest -Ace2cool-

-lets put the deadline for.. monday, nov 12.. i may extend the date if needed.. but lets go for that.. the soonere the better tho

-there is no file size limit.. best so thats that and err i dont want ti to be longer then 380 and no wider then.. 160? but the ideal size would prolly be somewere around 300x100.. i dnno.. i dont wanna scare u from doing a wider or longer then wat i said.. cuz it mite look cool like that so i dnno

-lets put the deadline for.. monday, nov 12.. i may extend the date if needed.. but lets go for that.. the soonere the better tho

-there is no file size limit.. best so thats that and err i dont want ti to be longer then 380 and no wider then.. 160? but the ideal size would prolly be somewere around 300x100.. i dnno.. i dont wanna scare u from doing a wider or longer then wat i said.. cuz it mite look cool like that so i dnno

ok thx for deadline

i make different sizes and themes so u can pick which one u want to buy from me :wink:

Guest -Ace2cool-
What do you mean the thingy that comes down?

EDIT: heres a few more samples (all incomplete):

AceSiggy4.jpg

AceSiggy1.jpg

AceSiggy.jpg

i mean see how its darker on top the bottom. that thing

Guest -Ace2cool-
Hellfire said he thinks the split is hot how can you not like it?

Well he merged his layers so he can't edit now but it is 1.2mil so I suppose he could do soemthing :roll:

oh the split is dowrite sexxy lol jk.. but hmm since he already mergen em.. maybe he can use a sort of crosshatch brush and make em blend more.. i dnno its a pretty cool sig or maybe make it look more like a cut then a smooth like if u no wat i mean