im new...

ScratchDog

im new to the forums but not new to tip it.i have used tip it since i started playing in late 2004.

but i was wondering, how does sumone become a member of the tip.it crew?is thee a forum? are u pikked at random? i was wondering if anyone can help me.thanks for ur time. :thumbsup: \' :wall:

There r no freinds in the wildi.Kill all.Take all.Give not 1 person mercy! destroy.take there items.A skull is your freind!

Welcome to the Tip.it Forums! \' If you like, you may formally introduce yourself here: *** New - Introduce Yourself to Tip.It!!! You can usually apply to be an Item Researcher when there are vacancies, but you can't apply to join the crew. Crew members are nominated and appointed by the current staff members :) But they always need some help! You can help them out by submitting corrections around the site here: Website Updates and Corrections. Your help would be greatly appreciated :)

You can find a bit more information here: So you want to join the Tip.It crew?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

^^ If you're lucky, you many also have a chance to join the groovay TET.

If you're into making events and planning them, post an idea here:

Have an event idea? Post it here.

Or, if you're really confident, try hose your own. Post it here:

Tip.Iter Runescape events.

Goodluck. \'

Welcome to Tip.It! Hope you enjoy your stay here. As for getting appointed to the staff here, it's not a job you apply to, per say. Your application consists of good, constructive posts that help people out. Immature posts most certainly would decrease your chance of getting onto the staff. Just be as good of a help as you can!

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!