What type of art do you enjoy the most?

Azvareth

Photomanips, abstracts, vector, pixelart, 3D modelling, minimalism, grunge...?

To just look at, I would say photomanips and 3D. Basically because every photomanip (which is remotely good) has a special theme, it devilers a certain emotion, a message - and it rarely leaves the observer untouched... at least not me. They are also more personal, IMO. That's why I enjoy doing them so much! :)

As for the 3D, I just admire/like the fact that there are no boundaries whatsoever, as to what can be made with decent 3D modelling softwares like 3D Studio Max and Maya. I will never ever grow tired of them! :)

As for wallpaper purposes and thelike, I like abstracts and minimalistic images. They are very stylistic-ish, and if they're done by an awesome PS brusher and 3DSM modeller, they make great wallpapers. As for minilmalism, I think it adds a professional look to the computer... I don't know why. :P

Your turn! :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Anything that is done right, is good.

I like the look of pixels when they are done well (yes, I am a pixel lover :cry: ). But my favourite is grundge, they are really cool and interesting, but staying simple at the same time.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

minimalism, i like clean not too busy.

modelinng- i just started out modeling with max, im enjoying it.

some abstract- not extremely fun to make, end result is nice sometimes.

photomanip - sometimes its fun, the only 1 i posted here i got temped for... stupid gore rule...