First Sig, am i any good?

SoC

that's really good, gj

GJ, you call downloading a .PSP file a gj?

perhaps because you couldn't have done that your first time, you think others can't? whats to say that he actually did download it other than you reckon he did?

well done SoC - innocent until proven otherwise

Well and Grunge sigs aren't very hard to make.

he may have already known how to use photoshop, but this is his first time actualy making a sig.

yeah what he said ^^ :)

i think he's probaly had experiance in this, and just decided to a "first" sig.

what proof do you have that he didnt make it . . . until you have some CONCRETE * PROOF stop making accusations.

I'm not saying I don't believe you but corro what proof do you have that he did make it. Honestly as long as we don't have concrete proof accusations can be made. Think of it this way, the more concrete proof he had the less chance of an accusation, but the less it creates more of a hole for accusations. Such as the same things in law making, the more precise we make the law, the more loopholes we do indeed create. So experience could be there, it may not be and just be a downloaded file. But till concrete proof is supplied that he did, the accusations will still continue, even though people shouldn't be flaming and accusing him, they still will continue. A little more proof my help you stop the accusations but I'm not saying its required.

Well and Grunge sigs aren't very hard to make.

he may have already known how to use photoshop, but this is his first time actualy making a sig.

that is true, i know how to use photoshop and i was just messin around with that and desided to make a sig. Which it was my first sig. Thanks all that belived me.

Hope i can keep on creating good sigs like i did and now can i have some real feedback on what to imrpove on plz!