Herblore training.

Sonicspeed

I've got 60 herblore. Is there any really good way to train it quickly?

I've heard about buying ranarrs and selling prayor pots, but is this quick and effective enough? Are there better ways?

I've got the ability to make a lot of money if necessary to level it.

Thanks. =D

Magic Essence Potions from Fairytale Part 2.

Collect many inventories of Star Flowers, then kill many a Gorak's for claws. Make potions and just empty them. That's the "cheapest" way to train Herblore.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

The fastest way (If you are done most of recipe for diasaster) Is to buy harralanders for 750-1k each, go to the culinomancers chest and buy chocolate bars, which you can turn into chocolate dust. I find this to be the best way to level herb, although I'm not the best at it :oops:

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Ranar weeds- 6kea

Pray pots-8k+ ea.

like what harrington had said, with that price is near impossible to power herblore... maybe 7k weeds and 7k pots, that is the cheapest way...

super attack pots would be be pretty good at your level. Irits are pretty cheap and you can always get newts from herb stores or a little more expensive but in larger quantities on forums.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

super attack pots would be be pretty good at your level. Irits are pretty cheap and you can always get newts from herb stores or a little more expensive but in larger quantities on forums.

it is easier to get eyes of newt with the new quest... if you can use fairy rings... just stock up your feathers in a store as they are stackable

Buy an equal number of irits and kwuarm. Buy your eyes of newt and limps. Buy some water-filled vials. Make sure that your price for 1 irit, 1 kwuarm, 1 eye of newt, 1 limp, and 2 WFV is less than or equal to 7k. Make all of your pots, and go to Edge and sell super atlk/str sets 7kea.

If you truly hate buying and selling, then manage your kingdom to get you 100% herbs, and constantly farm kwuarms, irits, and limps. After a couple of weeks, you'll have tons of herbs.