Selling Premade Sigs

Demoris

Premade Sigs: All of these premade sigs are for sale. Changes can be made.

no bids

lovesig.jpg

no bids

ab_land4.jpg

65k - DJ_stone

naoleinight.jpg

75k - ford_rule

spacesample.jpg

75k - ford_rule

spacelandscape.gif

no bids

pixelartsig.gif

There are no autowins. Please only make reasonable bids. Rs2 cash only.

If I don't like an offer on a sig, I'll just keep it. Bidding will be open for a few days.

Happy bidding 8)

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

This sig is 100% ripped from a game you just added the text

pixelartsig.gif

Show proof before you accuse [wagon]. He even posted the progress pics before.

This sig is 100% ripped from a game you just added the text

pixelartsig.gif

Lol. That is not ripped. 100% made by myself.

I really doubt that Demoris ripped it. I think I saw it a while back in a comp or something and it just never sold. But again, I seriously doubt it was ripped.

Show proof before you accuse wagon. He even posted the progress pics before.

Yes. I posted this before a while back for come C&C. Thanks for the support.

those sigs are awesome, good job

Thanks 8)

spacelandscape.gif

spacesample.jpg

75k each?

Bids noted. I will most likely sell tomorrow (Tuesday) at the latest if there are no higher bids.

naoleinight.jpg

50k?

Bid noted, but I would like more for that one.

Good luck Demoris, shouldnt have any trouble selling *points to my awsome sig*

RIght on 8)

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

It's from a game called "Stick RPG" do a google search for it begin to play it and walk around that town and you will see that same house down to the last detail
Demoris is well respected around here, unlike you, whom I've never heard of. Why don't you go away and quit throwing around accusations without proof?

It's from a game called "Stick RPG" do a google search for it begin to play it and walk around that town and you will see that same house down to the last detail
Demoris is well respected around here, unlike you, whom I've never heard of. Why don't you go away and quit throwing around accusations without proof?

If you read what you quoted from me you have just read proof, if you dont believe it follow the instructions in the proof and see for yourself. And it's nothing personal against the maker of the sig because I don't even know you, and it might be a very uncommon coinsidence but in the game I mentioned there is a house that looks exactly like that same angle and everything

If you read what you quoted from me you have just read proof, if you dont believe it follow the instructions in the proof and see for yourself. And it's nothing personal against the maker of the sig because I don't even know you, and it might be a very uncommon coinsidence but in the game I mentioned there is a house that looks exactly like that same angle and everything

Get a screen shot and I'll believe you.

Its isometric pixel. Iso only has so many angles. Eitherway, I made that sig.

What ever happened to your other one? I had a bid on one of them, the one with the moon and "Naolei". Ill bid 60k on it I guess.

Bid noted.

The other topic died with no likeable bids.

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

dude ive checked... its nothing and i mean NOTHING like it, different angle.. not even a single building with the same color and windows -_- and it doesnt have ground texturing its single color..

signature_1.gif

dude ive checked... its nothing and i mean NOTHING like it, different angle.. not even a single building with the same color and windows -_- and it doesnt have ground texturing its single color..

Thanks for proving hm wrong.

demorisclaire2md7.jpg