Monket Madness Help!

kbraunbeck

Hy Guys,

I just became member for one week and I was wondering whether I would be able to do monkey madness quest!

These are my stats (they're in my signature)

Combat: 82

Attack: 68

Strength: 68

Defence: 65

Hitpoints: 67

Prayer: 43

Magic: 54

Ranged: 52

If its ok, then tell me what I should take with me. (Food, Pots etc...)

I was planning to go with Dragon Long Sword and Full Rune with Berserker Helmet!

Thanks,

Kai

dharok,kai1115.gif

kai1115.gif

Yes, you will do the quest easily with your stats.

If you are asking about gear for the final fight, I would definitely choose to range the demon from a distance while protecting from magic attack. He is very vulnerable to range attacks. You will do just fine. For the rest of the quest, take antipoisons and prayer and energy potions and some food and teleports. And read the quest guide on the Tip.it help site here:

Monkey Madness

Thanks Guys!

Any advice where I could get prayer potions!

And also their prices!

Kai

if you dont have level 38 herblore, you need to buy from other players, ive seen them go for 7k a lot.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Where can I buy them???

World 2?

Also how many!

i dont know of a good world to buy them, but you can check over in the herblore/farming forum in the marketplace and see if anyones selling. I don't know how many because i haven't done the quest yet.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i really dont understand why u want to melee the bloody Demon! of god sake thats not good thinkin U should simply buy mith -rune arrows and range pot ..with food and pray pots! meleeing is not the way to go..Plus Gnomes help a lot too :XD:

He didn't say he wanted to melee it. He was asking for advice, he's a new member.

I'd say bring lobbies 4 prayer pots maybe a super set if you want to kill fast, initiate pl8 and legs with rune boots glory ammy and zerker helm and maybe a ring of life. Bring a dds and a dragon long, when fighting it take out the dds and use up all your speical on it then change to dragon long and just eat when health gets half and drink prayer potion when you have 10 prayer left.

You'll need mostly a lot of anti posion pot because u'll be posioned a lot in the ape island and also bring prayer pot like what they said. When vs the demon u hav too option. Dun melee att it unless ur melee is like 99 att and 99 str which u dun. The demon will hit 30s on u so dun get close to it. On the map there wil be some a part where the demon won;t get to u. Buy a cannon the best way to get it over with or let the gnomes do all the work but i warn u it would take a long time lol

Runescape Username: P K E R Z3 | Type Of Pure: Tank Ranger | Combat Level: 36

P K E R Z3 Short Long Goal

single_skill1165295352.png

P K E R Z3 Topics

-Currently None-[/size:2