Rune defenders and other recently added items

Juwi

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/ ... 9,39828110

URL working now

Please take the time to read the topic or if you won't bother, here it is in simple version:

Pking is ruined. Rune defenders, barrows gloves (and other gloves), fighter torsos etc. should be tradeable, because nowadays when you kill someone you get like rune legs and helmet, which nearly covers the pots & sharks you used. And to wear these items you should have completed the minigame/quest atleast once before you could use them, so you can't just buy rune defender at lvl 10 and start using it.

THE WHOLE IDEA IN THIS IS THAT WHEN YOU GO PKING IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET PROFIT, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS LOSE MORE THAN YOU GET, IF YOU DIE YOU LOSE 200K AND IF YOU GET A KILL YOU GET 100K.

Please post your support to rs forums.

fighter torso and barrow gloves or even any other rfd quest gloves should not be tradable. for fighter torso it could take days maybe even a week or two if you couldnt find a good team at barbarian assault. all the mini quests for recipe for disaster that you have to complete to get barrow gloves also takes a very long time. there fore i do not think it should be tradable.

me5894.png

untitled6kv7.gif

fighter torso and barrow gloves or even any other rfd quest gloves should not be tradable. for fighter torso it could take days maybe even a week or two if you couldnt find a good team at barbarian assault. all the mini quests for recipe for disaster that you have to complete to get barrow gloves also takes a very long time. there fore i do not think it should be tradable.

Training for the lvl 60 to use dragon armors / weapons may take years and still they are tradeable. And you can get fighter torso on few hours. RFD takes long, so what? Legends quest takes long too but the dragon sq is still tradeable. That's no reason to say no what you sayd.

Training for the lvl 60 to use dragon armors / weapons may take years and still they are tradeable. And you can get fighter torso on few hours. RFD takes long, so what? Legends quest takes long too but the dragon sq is still tradeable. That's no reason to say no what you sayd.

Dragon square isnt from a mini game!

mini quests are basicly mini games you can only do once.

Also it sounds more like a rant may get someone who agrees with you there but the idea of rfd is because it is HARD bb is HARD which is the hole idea!

Dragon square isnt from a mini game!

Who sayd it was? I didn't I compared it to the barrows gloves.

Also it sounds more like a rant may get someone who agrees with you there but the idea of rfd is because it is HARD bb is HARD which is the hole idea!

It's called feedback and customer support when they listens what the customers has to say.

And rfd or barbarian assault isn't hard.

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/runescape/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?24,25,319,39828110

URL working now

Please take the time to read the topic or if you won't bother, here it is in simple version:

Pking is ruined. Rune defenders, barrows gloves (and other gloves), fighter torsos etc. should be tradeable, because nowadays when you kill someone you get like rune legs and helmet, which nearly covers the pots & sharks you used. And to wear these items you should have completed the minigame/quest atleast once before you could use them, so you can't just buy rune defender at lvl 10 and start using it.

Please post your support to rs forums.

ok i dont get those parts do you want them tradable or not? sorta sounds like you want them to be but also that you dont want them to be with hard mini games

if rune defenders are tradable how much will it be worth u just pk it then you suddenly sell it to the nearest lvl 58 for 100k also if it was tradable then so many people would sell them to lvl 40s -60s so not much to gain for selling them is there?

barrows gloves ok you need to have a quest that need for you to have done legends and desert treasure i think that's hard enough but it is only a glove that the person you pked bought for 130k and you can alch for 60k also if you dont think desert treasure is hard then how bout we make the ancients spell book tradable? :roll:

also if fighter torso was tradable then it would be worth like 5 mill or more or less so who would pk with one unless there stronger then you?

also it takes like many hours of play to get like err 450 points in all on the groups

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Well, you're not making any sence. The reason those items are tradable, is because it is either a weapon / armour. Why do you think the Wooden Shield from Tutorial Island is tradable? People can use it. Sure, it makes perfect sence that the Dragon Square Shield is tradable, it wasn't a Quest Reward, it was paid for, in skill, and in hard earned cash.

_____

"it wasn't a Quest Reward, it was paid for, in skill, and in hard earned cash."

I mean this, by the way...

So, you don't have 70 Attack for an Abyssal Whip. So, what you're saying, is if you don't have the right requirments, you can't actually obtain something? I've seen people with Whip's they couldn't use, is there a problem with that?

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Read the topic on rs forums.........

Mojo447: I want them to be like any other tradeable item which you can use after you have completed the quest or minigame.

That shouldn't be so hard to understand.

I only wrote that "And to wear these items you should have completed the minigame/quest atleast once before you could use them, so you can't just buy rune defender at lvl 10 and start using it." Because people seem to disagree in the first place because they thinks then everyone could use them. But I don't mean that.

You also wrote something other pretty stupid things and I bet you're one of those who didn't even read the rs forums topic or didn't understand it and then just start spamming.

"it wasn't a Quest Reward, it was paid for, in skill, and in hard earned cash."

I mean this, by the way...

So, you don't have 70 Attack for an Abyssal Whip. So, what you're saying, is if you don't have the right requirments, you can't actually obtain something? I've seen people with Whip's they couldn't use, is there a problem with that?

I'm saying you can't use the item, if you haven't obtained one before. So.. You have to have completed the warrior guild minigame to that point that you had a rune defender. Then you can use it, like it's now. And of course you could buy it at lvl 40 when you don't even get into to the guild, but you couldn't just use it. I didn't get that part: "I've seen people with Whip's they couldn't use, is there a problem with that?"

Why would it be a problem?

• 1 month later...

yeh maybe but loosing a fighter torso and barrows gloves and rune defenders will set them back a while getting them again, well not relally barrows gloves (unless theyre poor)

tek0706031c0d29xw5.pngZhouNing.png

FIRST ACHIEVEMENT CAPE - QUEST POINT CAPE - 28/07/07

BAD IDEA. haven't done rfd :oops: but i'm a barbarian assault addict and it takes a very very long time to get the fighter torso. i still don't have it, and i play ba a lot. same with the rune defender (i have an addy one). not as long as fighter torso, but if someone could get that just by going into the wilderness and pking someone who had one, they'd become a lot easier to get and a lot less rare, since most people who have rune defenders also have an extra addy or mith one so they can get back to rune easily if they lose theirs.

no support.

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

BAD IDEA. haven't done rfd :oops: but i'm a barbarian assault addict and it takes a very very long time to get the fighter torso. i still don't have it, and i play ba a lot. same with the rune defender (i have an addy one). not as long as fighter torso, but if someone could get that just by going into the wilderness and pking someone who had one, they'd become a lot easier to get and a lot less rare, since most people who have rune defenders also have an extra addy or mith one so they can get back to rune easily if they lose theirs.

no support.

you could at least read the whole thread before posting something STUPID like that. The whole idea is that you will have to have earnt it before, to be able to use one thats traded to you.

It's just like Drag scimmy's, when they came out everyone was buying them, but they couldn't use them till they had done the quest.