My Tributes' Skilling Blog - 80 Ranged!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpz0rz <3:

Thanks for saving my blog from the painful death better known as page 2 :ohnoes:

good job so far you no lifer wcing nub =D>

I just chopped willows for 49 hours straight.A new personal record! My mother is so proud of me <3:

Me thinks it's time to get 40 slayer and have my little minions collect flax for me!

Bumpz0rz <3:

Thanks for saving my blog from the painful death better known as page 2 :ohnoes:

I just chopped willows for 49 hours straight.A new personal record! My mother is so proud of me <3:

Me thinks it's time to get 40 slayer and have my little minions collect flax for me!

It was nearly on page 3!!!!! And you know the kind of people that look at page 3 :roll: :P :lol:

(P.S. I'm taking the second part as a joke, if not you use caffeinated drinks? )

<3: If you are wondering why i'm not on Tenbroya, it's cos I'm working on an old project :-w O:) :ohnoes: :shame: :wink:

When I'm ready...I'LL PWN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! *cough* *ahem*

Good Luck

EDIT: Btw where are you chopping atm?

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

back from a massive 2 day break. hows it going anyways?

I'm doing fine, although I'm not making too much progress :oops: .My brother had his birthday so I couldn't really chop.I even got more farming experience than woodcutting that day *takes a deep breath* noooooooeeeeeesss :shock:

Belch

Up

Mouldy

Pineapples :oops:

Thanks for the phr33 bumage :D

EDIT:

thought I might as well post some progress :

I finished getting 40 slayer yesterday and I've done Throne of Miscellania and Royal trouble. 2m in coffers, 10 workers on maple and 5 on flax.Now lets hope a spirit seed appears.

Also, i got another farming level!

64farminguk4.png

I'm now a 1337 farmer gifted with the ability to kill trees/tree huggers.

You get some willow logs.

You swing your axe at the tree.

Chopping willows got slightly boring.Yes, it does get boring eventually.So i thought I'd go to the wilderness and own some nubzelz.

Oh dear, you're dead.

<.<

You swing your axe at the tree.

You get some willow logs

good job so far you no lifer wcing nub =D>

omg 49 hours? wtf did you drink?

Darkalien182.png

I got two spirit seeds from MTK in 6 days once \'. If you could trade them, I'd give you one :(. Don't give up on wc'ing, that cape is hawt, maybe I'll come chop willows with you sometime, while I'm waiting for someone to take me deekay'ing.

Cowmasta13.png

I got two spirit seeds from MTK in 6 days once \'. If you could trade them, I'd give you one :(. Don't give up on wc'ing, that cape is hawt, maybe I'll come chop willows with you sometime, while I'm waiting for someone to take me deekay'ing.

oh my gawd, the cow posted on meh bloggeh :oops:

You should come chop with me, it's thrilling :XD:. Don't report me when I'm using my autoer though :uhh:

Hmm...do you need any seeds other than Ranarrs and Kwuarms? Perhaps some Irits, or a Papaya seed? What about Avantoe seeds? I have a couple of Ranarr seeds I can sell, and possibly a Kwuarm too...[/cornysalespitch]

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

Hmm...do you need any seeds other than Ranarrs and Kwuarms? Perhaps some Irits, or a Papaya seed? What about Avantoe seeds? I have a couple of Ranarr seeds I can sell, and possibly a Kwuarm too...[/cornysalespitch]

No thanks, I was only buying the seeds listed.

OT: Today was a GREAT day.I managed to get 320k experience today, That's 620k experience in 2 days! :D I Nihilist I showed up at the willows today and chopped with me for a while.He's a Lumberjack too :-$.We talked a bit , and he certainly managed to keep me from getting bored.

Tomorrow, 91 woodcutting.Can't wait \:D/

Well, I have 2 Ranarr seeds to sell, anyways. Where do you usually cut? I got these seeds for free, and now I'm turning a 52k profit...Woohoo!

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

No thanks, I was only buying the seeds listed.

OT: Today was a GREAT day.I managed to get 320k experience today, That's 620k experience in 2 days! :D I Nihilist I showed up at the willows today and chopped with me for a while.He's a Lumberjack too :-$.We talked a bit , and he certainly managed to keep me from getting bored.

Tomorrow, 91 woodcutting.Can't wait \:D/

I still got that in my head....

'I'm a lumberjack and I'm Okay!!'

I should be there for a while tonight as well.

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

I finally found my lucky outfit, it was lying in my bank, being slightly dusty but still manly as always.Anyways, I started wearing it and gave a set to Nihilist.I'll let the picture do the talking :

spirittreeyh4.png

Rather useless, considering my farming is only 64.Still, it's something I wanted to have for a long time, so I'm happy now! \'

Btw, can someone keep me company at world 99, barbarian assault willows? The willows are starting to hate me so I could really use some help :uhh:. Bring a pink skirt and shirt if you have them, they bring luck (and a lot of weird comments) :-$

Thanks for the support guys :wink:

I've chopped A LOT yesterday, and ended up getting 410k experience.That's more than twice the ammount I aim to get each day! 92 Is coming soon, It's only a small 180k away.Cow cheered me up by saying I'd have to cut every log I ever chopped AGAIN. The first half was easy, a lot easier than I thought it would be.The second half should go even faster, considering I can chop more willows/hour.

I are Lumberjack ::'