p1001572ux2.th.jpg

p1001556zl4.th.jpg

p1001573lu7.th.jpg

p1001571vn6.th.jpg

p1001557sa5.th.jpg

p1001562uy2.th.jpg

p1001559ft1.th.jpg

p1001558vy5.th.jpg

nice photos, where do you live? (i'm gonna look pretty dumb if it says it in you're little profile under the avvy now....) good 2-3 foot of snow there, wish it snowed like that in England = (

EDIT: cool i only thought it snowed on the light side of the moon, i was clearly wrong

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Good lord! Lucky you <.< It barely snows here :cry: I bet you are sick, eh? It snowed for one day here, and I got a cold before it got below 50 :-X

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Good lord! Lucky you <.< It barely snows here :cry: I bet you are sick, eh? It snowed for one day here, and I got a cold before it got below 50 :-X

I'm Minnesotan, this is nothing really... Theres girls that come to school dressed in short skirts and tank-tops still...

February was very cold this year, it was always in the negatives, about -30 to -10 degrees.

but no, im not sick.. im a hermit, i stay inside the house alot :P although i may get the snowmobile out tomorrow.

I'm Minnesotan, this is nothing really... Theres girls that come to school dressed in short skirts and tank-tops still...

February was very cold this year, it was always in the negatives, about -30 to -10 degrees.

but no, im not sick.. im a hermit, i stay inside the house alot :P although i may get the snowmobile out tomorrow.

:o I only go out to skate, baseball, and a few more things

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

same here... just not in the winter :|

I do sometimes in the winter, only in my garage though, or the local indoor park

I just got back inside from snowblowing the driveway, got 'bout a foot of snow today.

Almost got school cancelled, but the teachers lucked out. :(

Not a bunch of snow here either, we had 3 feet of snow on the ground about 1 month a ago. :)

Gonna go skiing tomorrow or Sunday. :D

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Minnesota ftw <3:

Ugh.. I hate my school district too o.O (We will not shut down for anything.. Not even if theres eleventy bajillion feet of snow o.O)

But for the most part, (even though i'm used to seeing snow like this..)

Very snowy photos :P (which is good.. because i love snow ^.^'')

devinebeautyht0.jpg

Minnesota ftw <3:

Ugh.. I hate my school district too o.O (We will not shut down for anything.. Not even if theres eleventy bajillion feet of snow o.O)

were do you go?

Minnesota ftw <3:

were do you go?

Rosemount High School

devinebeautyht0.jpg

What are you all complaining about? u are lucky, at least there snows. Here in my country it barely snows in some places where u cant live because its a mountain, in every other place here it NEVER snows.

On topic: Nice photos :P

Totally off topic: what means FTW?

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

What are you all complaining about? u are lucky, at least there snows. Here in my country it barely snows in some places where u cant live because its a mountain, in every other place here it NEVER snows.

On topic: Nice photos :P

Totally off topic: what means FTW?

For the win.

nice photo's ::' and i have lived in Eden prarie ( a small part of mineapolis) so i konw it snows alot there...

ontopic: nice photo's :thumbsup:

taz3xk1.jpg

school canceled or wat lol? That's crazy

when i did live there, school only was canceled when there was about 1.5-2 meter snow -.- and i only saw it now, if that is ur real ur u have a rainbow head :lol:

taz3xk1.jpg