Jump to content

language help


Recommended Posts





ohhh they use different letters








have to find another








or is there a word using the English alphabet?




like Chinese?




You're new to linguistics, aren't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.