Pking trip blunders.

Azzazeal

Going back to f2p pk trip on p2p and getting killed by an anti dragon team :\
:lol:

Mine was probably splitting up half my clan to go bank while the rest stayed in the Wilderness. Bad idea, almost all the ones in the Wilderness ended up getting PKed while the other half banked. That's why u learn from ur mistakes. :)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
One of our the pking trip blunders that i have been in was when i went pking with my friends clan. He decided to split them up to look for people to kill and both groups got pked by two different clans.

Ouch. That's not good.

j0xPu5R.png

I don't lead pks...and the majority of Eos (we're probably the 3rd oldest clan still alive) is so old and organized that not much happens aside from being sloppy occasionally, so mine are generally just personal mistakes.

I remember when I first joined I'd hardly ever pked...I'd stand out in the open and wouldn't pray melee + use def buffer when piled, I'd try and eat and drag, lol. I'd also try and start my own piles instead of joining ko units...which would result in me getting a pile called on me soon thereafter.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

I remember when I first joined I'd hardly ever pked...I'd stand out in the open and wouldn't pray melee + use def buffer when piled, I'd try and eat and drag, lol. I'd also try and start my own piles instead of joining ko units...which would result in me getting a pile called on me soon thereafter.
Of course ur much better now, correct? :wink:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I don't lead pks...and the majority of Eos (we're probably the 3rd oldest clan still alive) is so old and organized that not much happens aside from being sloppy occasionally, so mine are generally just personal mistakes.

Well.. At least you learned from your mistakes.

j0xPu5R.png

Been almost a year now, lol. I'd be a little sad if I wasn't. :wall:

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

Been almost a year now, lol. I'd be a little sad if I wasn't. :wall:

Yeah. You probably wouldn't even be in a clan right now.

j0xPu5R.png

In my first clans first pk trip, we were just starting when we walked into the greaters without scouting. Gladz logged in and kill us in like 10 seconds. We were so disorganized like 3 people ran.

Was funny tbh

Ouch. Well let's hope you improved somewhat?

j0xPu5R.png

In my first clans first pk trip, we were just starting when we walked into the greaters without scouting. Gladz logged in and killed us in like 10 seconds. We were so disorganized like 3 people ran.

Was funny tbh

Ouch. Well let's hope you improved somewhat?

Well yeah, it wasnt really me so much as the leader of the raids fault. Plus that was about a year and a half ago so...