~@~ Need a BANNER and a SIGNATURE~@~Blackarch2^%%^

Blackarch2

first of all sig selling is forbidden on these forums, second the way u talk: "i only WANT the BEST sig maker" is realy self'ish and u wil only get flamed and since u dont even say 1 time something like thanks or whatever no1 will make ever 1 black pixel for you... so goodluck but no1 will make one for some1 that talks that thrash -.- :shame:

taz3xk1.jpg

first of all sig selling is illegal on these forums, second the way u talk: "i only WANT the BEST sig maker" is realy self'ish and u wil only get flamed and since u dont even say 1 time something like thanks or whatever no1 will make ever 1 black pixel for you... so goodluck but no1 will make one for some1 that talks that thrash -.- :shame:

You should really learn to read better. The "best" is an expression. And paying for something IN-GAME I really don't see how it's illegal. :roll:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

first of all sig selling is forbidden on these forums, second the way u talk: "i only WANT the BEST sig maker" is realy self'ish and u wil only get flamed and since u dont even say 1 time something like thanks or whatever no1 will make ever 1 black pixel for you... so goodluck but no1 will make one for some1 that talks that thrash -.- :shame:

You should really learn to read better. The "best" is an expression. And paying for something IN-GAME I really don't see how it's illegal. :roll:

The best is maybe an expession but it sounds realy commanding how you talk and in-game paying for real live work is forbidden isn't it :-k

ohyeah i didn't meant illegal but forbidden but couldn't find the good words -.-

taz3xk1.jpg

1.4 - Signature Selling

Signature selling for RS items/cash on the forums is forbidden. This includes the selling of forum signatures, whether for real life money or RuneScape gold. Budding artists can offer their signatures for free by posting an item in The Gallery. Selling any other real-life/non-game related items or services is not permitted or tolerated. This includes web-site creation, banners, forum set-ups, and any trades of items or cash from games other than Jagex's RuneScape. If you are unsure about any item or service that might fall into these categories, please contact a forum Tip.It Moderator or Administrator.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

The best is maybe an expession but it sounds realy commanding how you talk and in-game paying for real live work is forbidden isn't it :-k

ohyeah i didn't meant illegal but forbidden but couldn't find the good words -.-

It's not a real word item :|

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

It's not a real word item :|

it IS since it is made by real world persons in a real world with a real pc and a real mouse :roll:

taz3xk1.jpg

either way you've been reported for spam :|

We'll see what a mod has to say

This wasn't meant for spam but more as an advise that you would chance your title or start a new treath with another topic name so u get more chance that people make something for you :wink: if the mods think this is spam i dont mind because it was just an advise

taz3xk1.jpg

I think this needs to be reposted due to the confusion that could be caused by the posts already here.

Slimfar.

Forum.Tip.It/Administrator.

slimfarel0ph8.jpg

Many thanks to Pup for my new Siggy :)