lvl 3 clues

thompsonkool

I suggest to keep doing slayer assignments. Many monsters from assignments do drop clues, and when as your slayer level get higher you get access to more monsters. Personally I do a lot of clues, but I seldom kill things only for the sake of getting clues. Clues will come anyways sooner or later.

Personal favourites are monsters that have good "normal" drops and drop clues. That way, if you dont get any clue, you still get decent loot.

Example: Greater demons, ankou, any dragon, basically all high level slayer monsters.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Train your slayer another level and do Jellies!

Lowest monster to drop level 3 clues, and pretty easy to kill. They're quite popular for clues, as well as slayer assignments.

icecube7.jpeg

Lowest monster to drop level 3 clues, and pretty easy to kill. They're quite popular for clues, as well as slayer assignments.

Naw, Cyclops are the lower than Jellies 8-)

But I wouldn't bother collecting guild tokens just to hunt Cyclops for clues. So yeah, best to stick the Jello.

Naw, Cyclops are the lower than Jellies 8-)

But I wouldn't bother collecting guild tokens just to hunt Cyclops for clues. So yeah, best to stick the Jello.

Hm never knew Cyclopes dropped clues, much less level 3's. Interesting

I guess I should have said, lowest level of the popular level 3 clue droppers.

icecube7.jpeg