Plz Help!!!!!!!!

TeamBloody

This is the story:

My clan is teambloody and I have a clan site http://www.freewebs.com/teambloody/

but recently, I found there is another teambloody fake site which is

http://www.freewebs.com/teambloodyy/ which got an extra 'y' at the back....

I am sure they copy my clan name cas all the clan rules and policies are 99.99% similar to my site.....

When I search my clan name on the search engine (eg. google), it just list out the fake clan site but not my real one.................

I wanna ask:

How can I make my clan site pop up on google???

Plz help !!!!!

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

i had a couple problems , let me give u some help.

1, im death dragons, and have won my name out in all of rs that we are the only Death Dragons in rs. i did this in a few ways, first i copywrighted my clans name on rsc, then i let the "fake" clan know they had a couple options, 1 give up MY clans name or be destroyed, lawl. DD is a 90+ cmb and offered wars for the name, i also threatened to sue, lawl, but i have bought my site, i have some legal rights to the name. your on a free site, makes it kinda hard to bully em off the name, but if they r stealing your name, and have stollen your rules,apps and that sort, u can go to the doman owner, and call plagerizium on them, thats agianst the law anywhere. i had an old member try and start his own clan and stoll my rules and app, i went to his host owner, in your case freewebs and report a TOS. then follow it up, if you were there first u can get there boards shut down.

i go to the extream, but sometimes u need to. aks the leader whats going on, maybe u can work things out peacefull like, i hope u can, if not well, i gave u a few ways to get em shut down or scare em off you name,

Gl :thumbsup:

im not too sure how to get google to work in your favor, it goes by hits, so maybe google your full site name till u can get yours on top.

i also hit both links, idk if its me or what, but neither link u have has anything there...

dragonmdefault,Domathere.gif

Founder and Leader of Death Dragons

TeamBloody,

Right, this what you do if you can not get it up on google. tell them to go to freewebs.com and go search teambloody or teambloodyy.

if that dont help, tell them to come to http://www.forum.tip.it tell them to register and to search your name and they will find the link to your site :D

i will help you out, i will see what the problem is with google and i will pm you when, i have found out the problem.

Thanks,

\-/ :pray: Dreams :pray: \-/

this is a bit off the subject but...can my gang,the order of the black legion,form an alliance with you?

nilef1035 leader of the order of the black legion

initating.nilef1035

loading.ownage[Caution: Executable File]

Dear boy only thing I could suggest is maybe change your clan name or website name, like instead of just Teambloody. Maybe make it like these.

Team bloody offical clan website or Teambloody HQ or one of these

mybanner-1.jpg

If you would like a banner like this I can do one just PM me and you have to friendly and clear.

Please note the buddys are by saskia.

Dear boy only thing I could suggest is maybe change your clan name or website name, like instead of just Teambloody. Maybe make it like these.

Team bloody offical clan website or Teambloody HQ or one of these

Hey that's a pretty good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

j0xPu5R.png

I hate to tell you this, but the "fake" Team Bloody was started in 2003. You guys started in 2005...

I don't think they copied you, you just didn't know about them when you created your clan.

Then how do you explain the website though. They have y[/u] and the author's team bloody is

j0xPu5R.png

• 3 weeks later...

hwy guysa im forom this clan. teambloody and i can gurantee you that thay copied us, they are jsut a bunch of lvl 70's who started their clan just a few monts ago... there is no possible way that that clan exists since 2003...

btw, you guys should check they rules, they copied all of them from our website. we tried diplomacy butthey just changed their clan name to "teambloodyclan" -.-

S_M_JaGeD.gif

there'z no dought that those guys are a copy of yours. off topic but do you kno how to wage war with other calns

????? ?? (victory is ours)

????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????. (A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise.)-- Niccolo Machiavelli

there'z no dought that those guys are a copy of yours. off topic but do you kno how to wage war with other calns

Hes right. If you can't end up sorting it out logically, you will have to finish it in a war.

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...