Luring...nonwilderness style. legal?

midget2030

I have a very serious question.

Is luring people to their death from aggressive monsters (aka, level 40s or lower to the Varrock Dark Wizard Circle) against the rules?

It's luring, and luring is legal.

Note: Please note that this is not your typical trade scam luring. In fact, in some ways, it is not a scam at all.

midget2030.png

honestly, i wouldn't think so, but you should wait for a mod or someone to say for sure because they know more about this than i do.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

If it is I dun't wanna get banned.

Thing is, it's a scam if i "cheat" them out of their items, or "profit" from their loss. I don't, at all.

since they can run away, it shouldn't be illegal.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I don't think Tip.It allows players to ask questions that are against the spirit of the game... previous posts on "how to lure" or "is luring legal" have been locked so I don't see why this should be allowed.

Whether or not it's legal, you shouldn't do it.

And if you're a victim of it, you have the right to report them and let Jagex figure it out.

icecube7.jpeg

icecube, there are actually many posts about luring. I'm trying to figure out the legality of something.

Would you rather me find out the hard way?

I think that would ruin the spirit of the game, as well.

midget2030.png

icecube, there are actually many posts about luring. I'm trying to figure out the legality of something.

Would you rather me find out the hard way?

I think that would ruin the spirit of the game, as well.

Yes those are "legit" threads discussing the legality of luring and whether it should be legal or not.

I'm talking about the threads that will ultimately end up with other players getting "hurt" because of lures.

And no, I doubt this is illegal since there's no rule about this but once again, it's so far against the spirit of the game.

icecube7.jpeg

Locked.

Tip.it's position on luring is that it is illegal, discussion of actual types of lures isn't allowed here.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]