100 COmbat + Drop Party!:P

Heya! Ever Since I was level 14 and I saw a lvl 100 i said. Hey... I want that. So I started a goal to get 100 Combat!!! Here is the Party Info! And The Drop Info

Time: 7:00 P.M. Eastern March 10th This Saturday

Place:Ah Kharid Duel arena

World: 99

Info on drop:500k+

I Will Get the Combat Level and then we will form a big Congo Line and walk to the Secret Drop party place!(Not In Or even Near Wildy) Then I will start dropping the stuff in my invy! (500k+) I Will Drop an assortment of Rune and all that. I will be getting 85 strenth for it. So Be There and make my party all the better!

cowboy.jpg

i would have been there if i was f2p! im kinda sick of seeing an interesting party and finding out its p2p #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!