4nc13nt pur's goals and pking log!

ok started off today by warming up, killed a few hillies, took up my bow and runes, and equiped some armor, ran into wildy solo. I run out into lvl 19 to start, i snare a guy, start to waterblast, his health is going down fast, he was redbarred, i see some1 else come, and i get hit with 2 fireblasts at same time, but as im being hit i see my arrow go and hit the redbarred fool, i se him drop on ground, wudda got screenie but was fighting another person =/ anyways, as i run the 2 fireblasters off with range, i turn to check my loot, only to see it has been picked up by a lvl 6 i could not attack, i was like follow me, was gunna lead him 4 levels deeper, then own, give me 2 lvls to snare if he runs, anyways, he gets into lvl 21 and some noob attacks him, level 16, the lvl 6 ran and got away, i pked the lvl 16 for messin with my pk. all i got was cpe, iron square, 3 or 4 iron arrows, and 7 earths... =( not my best pk, lol.

Anyways i keep going, get to hillies, was checki around, and i see a lvl 43 run out, he skulls on me, so at this point were both skulled, i get him down to half and he starts to run, i snare, and keep waterblasting, he runs, and i snare again, at this point he onl has 3 or 4 hp left, and once AGAIN, noob fireblasters have came back and are attacking me again, this time 3 of them, i realize its multi, so i turn and keep attacking the running lvl 43, as i see him fall, he drops full addy, addy scim, power ammy, gloves, and boots, so im like finally a decent pk, and as i pick it up, the fireblasters hit 12, 13, 10, and im down to 5 hp, i hit tele button, as im in lvl 18 at building, and as i tele away i see a fireblast come, and it hits me right as i tele away, i got to varrok, i look at hp, 0 hp, i fall over dead, lost full addy, around 100 deaths, around 350 airs, waters, and 50 earths... and other noob items...

Proud user of NOOB BARRAGE Ancient magic spell!!!

Releases tons of noobs that hit 1s and 2s on you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok update, today levels i have gained...

Attack: 27/40/60

Strength 20/40/60

Defense 20/42/60

i will update it after i train more

Good luck, metal dragons to 99 is gonna be a pain, I couldn't even face alcing and ended up stunning lol...

mage party is tomorrow, 313 mage exp off 99 ftw?

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

hey guys, new day, ill try to get some good stuff sone today, if i remember correct (havent logged in yet) my stats are, and also goals...

Attack: 40/40/60

Defense: 45/45/60

Strength: 40/40/60

Mage: 53/53/70

Barrows parts(from one of my best m8s legless):

Guthans: none

Dharoks: none

I will be updating more as i go along.

I'll donate you 600cosmics for mage pratice if you want

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

pm me in game

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

hey I donated 600cosmics list me!