I dont understand..........

o0SHRUX0o

when ppl make pures why is it that they dont want them to have any skill lvls like mining or fishing or cooking or anything like that i thought that

none of those things bring up combat lvl after rs classic i thought its only str def and att that bring up your combat but i also see on my main that you can pick wich battle stance you want when your mining so i guess does mining raise your combat lvl? cuz i mine and when i look at my exp for whatever i have chosen its not raising at all i dont understand this can someone fill me in please? :?

Shrux (Pure), Arkex (Main)

you can IM me for coal always mining with ark

or if you want to team with me IM Shrux

Non-combat skills don't raise your combat level. Only attack, strength, defense, hits, prayer, mage, and ranged can raise it.

When you mine, your pic *can* be used at a weapon, but its not when you mine.

Finally, pures don't work on non-combat skills because they think it is a waste of time when they have a main.

Pures are generally made for combat so they see training non combat levels a waste of time because that time could be spent training combat.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Let's say ur a nub, and u start playing Rs.

U train ur stats without really knowing what ur doing. Then u train skills etc.

After a while, u realise that having a pure would be fun. But too late, ur main character is already screwed. So u make a pure with the stats you want, and keep training skills on your main character, because u already put effort into raising them on that character.

Someone would need to inform themselves a lot before being their first character for it having both pure stats, and having skills. Those things rarely happen when u start playing a game, after all, you gotta find the fansite and everything, not so easy for someone that has no clue.

2480+ total

Let's say ur a nub, and u start playing Rs.

U train ur stats without really knowing what ur doing. Then u train skills etc.

After a while, u realise that having a pure would be fun. But too late, ur main character is already screwed. So u make a pure with the stats you want, and keep training skills on your main character, because u already put effort into raising them on that character.

Someone would need to inform themselves a lot before being their first character for it having both pure stats, and having skills. Those things rarely happen when u start playing a game, after all, you gotta find the fansite and everything, not so easy for someone that has no clue.

Yes also alot of people drop trade with there pures therefore making it dumb to train non combat skills.(no offense to people with pures that dont do this but alot of people do and it unfontuatly gives pures this bad rep)

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores