How long??...

mhkagent

how long would it take to get 99 woodcutting if i spend 30 minutes a day on it.. :roll: also i want to know the prices of normal, oak, willow and yew logs (each)

all help is appreciated :D

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

Check here for prices on logs.

As for how long it will take. I cut willows from about level 91/92 till 99 and it took about a month. Played quite a bit that month also, I'd say average of 5 hours a day.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I dont know how long 99wc would take but i can tell you one thing definattly cut willows all the way and they sell for 30gpea. Also catherbery is a much better place to cut them then draynor.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Umm well im pretty sure you can still get away with selling the willows for 30gpea. I guess you are going to have to use the super over populated dryanor willows though. I would suggest trying to cut them in world 1 then.

Yeah well Thats why its called f2p i dont really know what to tell you. I mean stuff is just crowed willows are still fastest though.

woodcutting is considered to be a "fast" skill, but its still nowhere near as fast as cooking or fletching, its just much more profitable. I've been doing a good bit of woodcutting (level 90 now) and I can say it will probably take you many months only playing a half-hour a day. 99 woodcutting is pretty doable compared to some other skills, but its definitely NOT easy.

I think that playing about 3 hours a day it will probably take someone around 3 months, maybe more, and that's cutting willows, which don't generate very good money at all. Cutting yews or mages takes longer (much longer for mages)