Helping a Friend

Maze

You could ask the Child Protective Services what they'd do if you were to reveal what's going on. Maybe she doesn't have to move to California. If her mother is available, there's places that will welcome victims like that, not sure if she can go alone though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What about her mom? If she is still around then I would definitely tell CPS. Unless the reason she would have to move to Cal. is because her mom lives there? Maybe she could move to where you are now?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

She told me not to tell anyone she knows, but I know TIF is just a bunch of random, mostly intelligent people.

Not true. It's just an online site that's mostly used by gamers. Only a minority are actually intelligent.

--

Anyway, maybe your family could adopt her? I'm not sure how that'll work out, but she's obviously in need of your help. Any action that's done will make it obvious to the father that she tipped someone off about the abuse. In the end, there's nothing to do to keep him from getting angry. You should probably have your come to your house to "hang out" before calling CPS on her father, or you could always contact the police.

Just be warned. If she speaks to a therapist or someone else that has an obligation to report abuse cases to the authorities, they will.

It's inevitable, really. Just seek an alternative to her being sent off to California, which is obviously a place she doesn't want to go.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.