PP guide (Pyramid Plunder) - unf

jords

VID IN TECHNIQUES FOR ADDITIONAL TECHNIQUES PLEASE WATCH THE VID

Introduction

A helpful guide to help you with your goal of 99 thieving. I don't want to plague it full of words so it's mostly pictures with captions; I feel this is the best way to communicate the message that I hope to bring forward to you.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1-level requirements.

2-items to wear.

3-techniques inc video.

4-useful quests + banking methods.

5-useful tip + calculations.

6-reserve.

Level requirements for each room.

room1r.png

room2.png

room3.png

room4.png

room5.png

room6.png

room7.png

room8.png

Start:

startu.png

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

items to wear.

Recomended outfit.

ppwear.png

Sceptre and Glory for teleporting and light gear to stay under 0kg

Recomended invent.

ppinvent.png

Can play around with it but DO NOT USE anti poisons, it's a waste of cash. The poison you get doesn't last long anyway. As for the super energies they are now not needed but I'm not gonna update the picture; for lower agility player it may be worth taking 1 just incase.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

Techniques

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzyOghV4PAc

As for whether or not you should check for snakes or not I wouldn't bother; just creates extra work for you to do and could save time. For me at least at 99 it doesn't save much time. However they do offer the full exp in 2 parts, first part is worth 1/3 and the second is 2/3. First part is check for snakes and second is loot.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

Usful guests + banking methods.

Ichlarins little helper

Contact

To bank I tele to Edgeville then tele back to the pyramid. Upon completion of Contact you get a bank by the pyramid anyway. I have not done those 2 quests though.

tele.png

To teleport between the places. It's vital for banking. I can bank this method within 20 seconds. If Contact bank is quicker then do that but I can't test it as I haven't done the quest.

tele2.png

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

Useful tips + calculations. Including exp.

Tip: One whole invent of monks as shown in picture above will last about 11 games. (55 minutes of Plundering)

AS YOU GET ABOUT 19K EXP A GAME MININUM YOU ARE GARANTEED 209K EXP PER HOUR AS REALISTICALLY YOU CAN DO 11 GAMES. Of course if you are quicker you'll get much higher, the absolute max is 26k per game which would give 286k exp per hour, however, that's very unlikely.

To recharge your seceptre you are going need 6 gold artifacts.

Your sceptre has only 3 charges.

If you open the sargophagus you will recieve strength exp. I have accidently got a strength level in there.

To get the sceptre you can find it in the Grand Chest, Sargophagus or get from a drop from the mummy who comes out of the Sargophagus and will attack ANYONE once you leave the room.

A generally reconised rule is if someone realises the mummy (which is not liked there) you realise one back. Be warned they can hit upto 8. So for level 3's try and use a world where there's no mummy allowed.

Milestone:

stats3.png

Pic was a milestone I thought was important one. 91 is the real milestone but 3rd 99 at this time. Also te pic was taken the day that all stat window changed to the new symbols. I had a picture somewhere of a bug I found in pp but lost that.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

First suggestion, put it all in one post (the character limit is massive here on tipit, not even sure if there is one tbh). Makes it much easier to read.

Type in second post 'Usful g(q)uests + banking methods.'

Also, i personally HATE youtube guides, if you want the guide to be popular, try screenshotting and doing a step-by step technique guide.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

First suggestion, put it all in one post (the character limit is massive here on tipit, not even sure if there is one tbh). Makes it much easier to read

There is a limit. My Slayer guide had way too much in it so it needed 2 posts...

And I agree, put more effort into it. Youtube guides should remain at youtube, in my opinion...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png