Portal: Prelude.

PhaperPlane

Now, it may be a Portal Mod, but I have been playing it for a good hour, and, I'll be honest. It's Isanely HARD! I'm on Test 9 and its very difficult :shock: The first test took me about 5-10 Minutes to do. So if you think your good at Portal, I'd suggest checking this out. Also, there is a plot behind this one too, it's before the first Portal game, complete with voice acting.

Check out the Mod's official website;

http://portalprelude.com/

(Don't panic, if your really stuck, there is a guide on the site.)

Phaper_Plane.png

Lent, there's an XBL Portal thing called "Portal: Still Alive", and it may be the 360 version of this.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This looks good. I will try it sometime, except my net sucks for downloading large files :/.

Lent, there's an XBL Portal thing called "Portal: Still Alive", and it may be the 360 version of this.

That's a separate thing based on the flash version map pack. I tried this a while back, it's also quite a bit harder than the original in places. I think you need Half Life 2 for it though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."