Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Demoli

One of the most highly antecipated wii game of this year, Muramasa: the demon blade mixes a arcade fighter-platformer with a Metroid like structure and amazing artwork to create a rare experience in gaming.

Creeated by VanillaWare, who developed Odin Sphere for the PS2, this game is distinctly japanese, and is bound to hit store shelves 8/9/09 in the USA (when i find out the release date for europe i'll post it here.

Here are some trailers:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

It basicly is a 2d Metroid game with swords instead of beams, it's reallty interesting and it will be released in few weeks.

I've been watching this game for a while, but I won't be purchasing it until I see some reviews. Shadow Complex has filled in my 2d adventure category quite nicely, and it was only $15. Muramasa better have some spectacular stuff to justify $50.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It basicly is a 2d Metroid game with swords instead of beams, it's reallty interesting and it will be released in few weeks.

I've been watching this game for a while, but I won't be purchasing it until I see some reviews. Shadow Complex has filled in my 2d adventure category quite nicely, and it was only $15. Muramasa better have some spectacular stuff to justify $50.

Thats what I was thinking. Unless it's a really nice and long adventure I just don't know if they can justify $50. That being said it does look nice, although (just a nitpick) but I don't like how the main character looks.

Thats what I was thinking. Unless it's a really nice and long adventure I just don't know if they can justify $50. That being said it does look nice, although (just a nitpick) but I don't like how the main character looks.

Well, at least from what i understand from the Gametrailers preview is that iss a fairly long adventure and that it justifies the 50$ dollar price tag. I'm still waiting fro the review, since i've not hold my breath for too long since they lauch the conduit, wich i waited for too long fro being just average.