Logdotzip - 91 Runecrafting and on. 65! - Donor List Updated

welcomehh3.png

bank post

Brand new sig, done in paint, eyeballing it using colours from my avatar:

sig4nj7.png

Tell me what you think. click it to go to its post in the gallery, leave a comment or just take a peek pl0x

Feel free to HYT, chat is *usually* on.

Hello everyone.

Judging by my post count, I may seem new. But I've been here for quite a while frequenting the forums. Anyways, I'm Logdotzip, and this blog is to record my steps to 91, and ultimately, 99 runecrafting. My goal is for this to be my very first 99 skill.

This blog was started at 53 Runecrafting.

Logdotzip.png

Logdotzip.png

Logdotzip.png

Logdotzip.png

I am FFLing from 54 to 91 Runecrafting. For those who dont know what FFL is, it's Fast Free Laws. Crafters buy however many essence they need to reach their wanted level, and they bring all the noted essence, as well as 27 unnoted essence, to the law altar. From there, runners give you unnoted essence in exchange for your noted essence and the same amount of law runes. So in laymans terms, they get laws absolutely free, and crafters get extremely fast runecrafting experience.

This method to train RC is VERY pricey, but luckily, I have been merchanting, staking, and doing barrow trips, and I am financially stable to get 91 RC 3 times over! But here is where most of my money will come from:

soldsantamo7.png

After selling my santa, here is the sum of money that shall be used to buy my essence:

costft7.png

...But I ended up spending more.

560kpesshp0.png

Once I hit 91 RC I will probably make some or most of my money back through crafting double natures and selling, and once I made it back, I will be power-training to 99 using FFDN (Fast Free Double Natures). It's essentially the same as FFL, but it's no essence back, and it won't cost me a thing once I can RC double natures. Perfect!

Heh, so that's the jist of it.

Here's my estimated time to get from my level at the time of this post (59), to 91:

If I take it easy and play RC 2 hours a day, I can make about 6k laws per day, which is about 1/100 of what's needed for 91. So that method will take a little over 3 months.

If I "no-life" it and make 10k laws a day, roughly 3 and a half hours, I can be done in about 2 months.

I probably will do a combination of the two, I have school coming up, but there's always weekends.

I DO accept donations, but I won't ask for them. Anyone who is kind enough to donate pure essence or gp, in any amount, will be featured in a picture on my blog. Thanks in advance!

[hide=Daily Blog / Progress]Sept 06 - 1 Week Yup, still 64. Probably will be at the end of the day... Welp, that's 10 levels in 7 days. I really need to step up. But I have little to no time with school, sports, and friends. Runescape is blah recently too. Oh well. ....Nope, got 65! :D

Sept 05 STILL 64, and no level today... School is a killer...

Sept 03 64 today. Yes, finally a level, maybe 65 tonight if I haul [wagon]. Football and school are gonna be using up ALL my time soon..

Sept 02 Didn't feel like rcing today. Might later, but it's likely I'll be 63 still by the end of today.

Sept 01 I didn't get 63 yesterday, so today I did. I was out with friends the entire day, so 63 may be my only level today. Plus school is on Tuesday..

Aug 31 58, 59 (woot double cosmics), 60, 61, 62, hopefully 63 done today. I am making progress! Too bad these low levels are easy...

Aug 30 3 levels today, 55, 56, 57. Not too bad, but I'm running low on ess, gotta buy more.[/hide]

Anyways, You've read enough, so on to pictures!

[hide=Level ups][hide=Runecrafting]54ts0.png

55on6.png

56vc0.png

57om1.png

58eu2.png

59dd5.png

60fn8.png

61sv3.png

62zu4.png

63cn7.png

64yu1.png

65gg0.png[/hide]

[hide=Other]

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Donations]bernieov9.png

cappard5.png

uploadqj0.png

uploadbc5.png

lordjefeviuy2.png[/hide]

[hide=Random]55dharokoe0.png

uploadsb6.png

uploadyl5.png

uploadop6.png

uploadca3.png

uploadql1.png

uploadxl8.png

uploadjq8.png[/hide]

Rate / Hate whatevahhhhhh

Thanks for reading! :wink:

good luck. it'll be interesting to see whether you manage it.

untrimmed runecrafting cape ftw?

anyways, have fun with it :D

add me and chat if you like. i'm getting bored with hunter. but i'm tired, so bed for me lol

Vengeful+Dusk.png

Fakes? :shame:

And I sold the godsword back, cus I lost 10m on it, bought for 70, dropped to 60's.

The money plus the santa went towards this goal.

*looks at siggy*

Yes, please tell \'

Bad luck on godsword, I told you should of used Godsword for staking. Would of made it all back :-w

Oh my signature heh.

Well that involved getting a convo pic with an npv with my mask on.

then I made accounts named "Im getting 9" "1 runecrafti" "see my Blng"

then I got them through part of tutorial island until they had dialogue, from there I painstakingly copied the text from the dialogue, used paint to white out the baige backround behind the said text. tried to match up colours from the original text box, to essentially "erase" the text that was already there without it looking bad, then pasting my custom text in the appropriate spot.

took about an hour, not worth it. :P