~A Tale of Two Skillers~ Updated!

[hide=Story of this Blog]

Heres how it goes, when I was pretty new to members I decided to get lots of money by fishing lobsters. While reading these forums a random attacked me and I died. I lost everything and went back to see if any nice people would give me my stuff back. And you guessed it, no one did... Booty had picked up all my stuff and wouldn't give back for free, so I had to give him all of my lobsters for everything back. Wasn't happiest person in the world with him as you can guess. Well, I continued to fish and he was always there reminding me not to die to a random. -.- After a while of this we finally decided to add each other and became very good friends. We are separated by over 100 levels but we have very similar goals, so we decided to start this blog to see who could get these goals first. Hope you like it.[/hide]

[hide=The Goals]

The goals that we will be competing against each other for will take a lot of time but it will definitely keep us busy.

99 Goals

- Woodcutting

- Fishing

- Cooking

I am sure there will be more when these are achieved.

Other Goals

All Non Combats to 70+

[/hide]

Now that you know the story and goals lets get to the blogs shall we? I will be having my blog on this post and Booty will have his on the post just below. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Welcome to Under Oath13's Blog!

About Me:

Many of you may know me as I have been a part of these forums for a while and have had a few blogs you may have posted on. I am a 16 year old highschool student, I play varsity football for my school when I am not playing Runescape. I have a girlfriend that I have been with for over a year and I love her to death and talk to her almost all the time (Booty can tell you that). So yea, not too much more, if you want to know more you can add me, Private is always on.

Beginning Stats:

currentstats9507qr3.png

Current Stats:

Under+Oath13.png

Outfit:

newoutfitng5.png

[hide=Current Goal]

99 Woodcutting

I will be doing this in two stages. During stage 1 I will cut willows to level 90. Stage 2 will be Yews to 99. Easy enough to get. When I get bored I will most likely go train a few random skills just so I dont die of boredom.

Progress

Under+Oath13.png

[/hide]

[hide=Blog]

September 7, 2007

XP Started With: 2,314,393

XP Ended With:

Comments:

[/hide]

Extras...

[hide=Level Up Pics]

81 Woodcutting

81woodcuttingle3.png

82 Woodcutting

82woodcuttingqs2.png

83 Woodcutting

83woodcuttingjb7.png

84 Woodcutting

84woodcuttingqn0.png

85 Woodcutting

85woodcuttingvb4.png

[/hide]

[hide=Bank Pic]

Not the greatest, but its something.

bankpic1tc0.png

bankpic2cd9.png

bankpic3oi7.png

bankpic4fr8.png

bankpic5zh3.png

bankpic6hg0.png

bankpic7kl6.png

bankpic8hl9.png

bankpic9bo2.png

[/hide]

[hide=Nest Count]

Number of Nests: Will check at next bank trip

Seeds: Not opening nests for a while

Check Back Soon!

[/hide]

[hide=Donations]

Thank you so much Bill!

bootydonationll9.png

[/hide]

[hide=Special Thanks]

I would like to thank

Bootyhairyay ~ For being an amazing friend. My best friend in RS and just about a good a friend in RL. Can't tell you how grateful I am to have died that day and had this neeb take my stuffs. He is teh ownage! <3:

Ice and Spec ~ For being a good friend and having the most support for this blog. Everytime this blog isnt on page one this guy always posts and has something to tell us to keep us going. Thanks!

[/hide]

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope that this blog stays for a long time and keeps all you blogscapers entertained. It will be a long journey but with all your support all of our goals will be achievable! Thanks again!

Under+Oath13.png

Under+Oath13.png

Accomplished 99 Firemaking on August 3rd, 2007

Accomplished 99 Fishing on June 14th, 2008

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha a dual blog... Bill I always see you comparing stats to this under oath fella and wondered who he was.. well now I see lol.

Anyways best of luck to both of you on your goals. Its going to be a pleasure to see you progress through your levels and eventually reach your goals.

Cya in IRC

Apparently, my signature was to big.

My god, its that bootyhairyay guy I always see....1 cb lvl higher then the last time almost always

WHY!?

So strange...

hehe

good luck people. :thumbsup:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Untitled-1.jpg

^ this is me trying to help out Bootyhairyay to get his d wc axe... but secretly ... Jagex droping 1.7m randomly?!??!

Unfortunatly, booty likes to look at other windows when he is wcin so the fellow in the sara blessed d'hide, ran all the way around the trees to get it before Bill, who was standing right next to it.

Things happen I suppose :-k

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Untitled-1.jpg

^ this is me trying to help out Bootyhairyay to get his d wc axe... but secretly ... Jagex droping 1.7m randomly?!??!

Unfortunatly, booty likes to look at other windows when he is wcin so the fellow in the sara blessed d'hide, ran all the way around the trees to get it before Bill, who was standing right next to it.

Things happen I suppose :-k

:shock:

That could of bought me a Black Cav. :(

Under+Oath13.png

Under+Oath13.png

Accomplished 99 Firemaking on August 3rd, 2007

Accomplished 99 Fishing on June 14th, 2008

woot another person going for 99 fish! good luck! fishers ftw! and good luck with ur current goal wc! check my blog sometime?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Hey both of ya! :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say that this is an damn cool race, & i wish u both good luck! :thumbsup:

(& just btw booty... u look awesome in drag+santa... :shock: <3: )

Add ingame, both of ya? :D

Z ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |