kool_dude170's blog to 99 def(84 def and 62 slayer)

banner.jpg

(made it in ms paint if any1 wants to make me a good one would be appreciated)

hi and welcome to the blog of kool_dude170, ill be using this blog to keep track of my achievements and of course to make some new friends hopefully!!

latest lvl or quest completed : haunted mine quest (forgot about pic)

table of contents:

1. introduction

2. current stats

3. goals

4. bank

5. aviansie trips

6. gwd trips

7. additional notes

[hide=introduction]well ive been playing kool dude for a fair while now about 3-4 years i think and its been the only account ive played except for a wildy pure i had. ive been a member for over 1.5 years now and have achieved 2 99s since then. ive been hacked only twice ever and it was wuite a good story ( got hacked 2 times in space of like 25 minutes!) my names mario irl and i live in sydney australia.[/hide]

[hide=current stats!]these are the stats at the start of this blog(14 june 2008 5:15 pm!)

stats.jpg

and well these are my current stats:

Kool_dude170.png[/hide]

[hide=goals!]well i have had many goals over the years lol many failed, and many have succeded so hopefully the next ones i choose to do i will succeed in!!

kool_dude170.png

thats my only goal atm and its the one im working on!![/hide]

[hide=bank]will get one up soon!![/hide]

[hide=Aviansie trips]i like too make most of my cash through avians soill will record my trips here[/hide]

[hide=GWD trips]should be starting to bandos alot once i can tank[/hide]

[hide=additional information]well thx for reading my blog if you want me to put a link to your blog here im more than happy to so long as you do the same to mine[/hide]

if you have come this far please post it stops me from getting bored at avians reading your posts.

~kool dude170~

Ill save you from your boredom!

Post: Nice blog, get some avansie trips up there, I'm intrested in em. What levels do you reccomend to camp there?

lol it will be hard to save me but for aviansies if you have 85 defense or higher it makes killing alot faster because you can go in full range gear and just have a dfs or obby shield but if you arent 70 defense and 70 range are the minimum lvls to do it i think ( dont forget to take your b2p tabs and your alcs)

Gratz on finishing Haunted mine, and good luck getting 90 defense!

ty :D

well in the past few days i have made a fair bit of progress i have finished 2 quests itcharins lil helper and smoking kills and also got 84 defense

i now plan to get def lvls up by slaying to 65 slayer and also hopefully getting a slayer helmet. i wanna collect all the charms for 57 summon aswell

this should all take me around 2 weeks hopefully

wish me luck

Nice blog <3: Good luck in the future!

ty and same to you mate