Fallen You's Blog. Goals On hold, hopefully able to return

Welcome

Welcome to Fallen You's blog, This is my first blog so any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. If you wish to contact me for any reason pm me and i will add you, or i will be in Blogworld Chat most of the time. I hope you enjoy :).

BlogPIc.jpg

About Fallen You:

Fallen You was created on the 16th of July, 2008, and is a defence pure, and is currently level 40 defence and 17 combat after 12 days of Training. I decided on making a defence pure after I have had 6 months off Runescape and the idea was in my head back then. I Have played many different account types since beginning in 2001 and defence pure is one I have never considered. Defence was always one of my respected or valued skills, especially on higher level accounts when monster hunting and duelling was involved. In this blog you will find details of how I Train and levels that I am improving. If there are any questions you wish to ask me feel free I will be updating the blog everyday if possible.

Starting Stats

startstats.jpg

[hide=Starting Bank]bank28-07-08.jpg[/hide]

Latest Level:

thieving44.jpg

Current Goal:

Start/Current/Goal

Thieving: 1/44/50

Other Goals:

Start/Current/Goal

Agility: 20/40/40 <---Achieved 31/07/08

Runecrafting: 9/9/44

Defence: 40/40/60

Construction: 1/1/60

Farming: 1/1/60

Herblore: 1/1/50

Cooking: 47/50/80

Combat Level: 17/17/40

Hitpoints: 29/29/50

Defence: 40/40/72

[hide=Pictures]Defence: -20- -30- -35- -40-

Total: -50- -100- -200- -250- -300-

Agility: -5- -10- -15- -20- -25- -30- -35- -40-[/hide]

def is my "respected and valued skill" too ... liek the best skill in combat skills (excluding mage and range and prayer and etc)

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Yeah it is great, not that i dont love having great strength and attack either, trying to level with 1 att and 1 strength shows you how much they can mean in leveling. My max hit is 1, yet I decided not to level any attack or strength till i get lvl 60def off the men in edgeville :)

Good luck mate, a defence pure sounds afwully nice hop you enjoy it and can take it throught to the end.

Thanks Mag3dufool, It is fun in some ways, already wearing rune at lvl 17 gets some attention but mostly ppl call me a noob and that Its pointless but i enjoy the challenge so its good.

gl on 40 agility dude!!! go for 99 tbh <333

I am planning on 99 defence at a sub 50lvl, just dont know if i will have time to achieve it. At level 60 defence i will get 5 att and 15 strength which will make the 300k exp to 70 go from 1.6k xp an hour to hopefully 3-4k xp an hour :). If this all goees to plan the lvl 72 def will give me 40cb and i can start PC and get lvl 99 def at either 46 or 47 combat :)

THanks for the posts :)

Hey Nice Blog

I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need anything just ask me ::'

Thanks alot, i think one thing i wish i could borrow of yours is your attack level lol. when my max hit is 1 i still see way to many 0's :P.

Also just got 29 agility :) cant wait to get back to defence training lol.

I always find somehow different blogs interesting. All kind of pures and other types of goals, than those pretty original 99 goals. :P Good luck, enjoy the boredom. :P

u5zhkTY.gif

Good luck on your goals. I shall run into you again during Agility training, I presume.

99 Defense with 10 HP would have been even better. Doubt you'd wish to hit the Varrock Dummy 13m times though :lol:

THanks, and getting 99def with 10hp would be amazing yet i believe its impossible. (unless you know a way lol) Also i was thinking of getting 99 pray with 10hp at lvl 14 or 16cb but defence seemed more practical.

I always find somehow different blogs interesting. All kind of pures and other types of goals, than those pretty original 99 goals. :P Good luck, enjoy the boredom. :P

Its good to hear u find this blog to be interesting :) I will enjoy the boredom as much as possible, yet i plan to do some farming and rcing on the side to keep me motivated and for some cash for either d'chain or Bandos.