Many many arrows

Sheeva

I just made 300k iron arrows. my range level is 73 and I am debating keeping the arrows and leveling up range. But, I also have no money right now from buying all the supplies, and I need money so I can keep raising my smithing lvl. What should I do?

1. keep the arrows and train range and find another way to get money.

2. sell the arrows and continue trying to get 99 smithing.

and it would be a great help if someone gave me an esimated level of my range if i used all of the arrows.

thank you!

max hit with iron for you is 9, so say you hit 3 average, thats 12xp per arrow

You have 994,083 range xp

use this to help you

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=xp_table.htm

If oyu actually use all of them, not picking up, you would have enough for over 88 range, since your max hit gets higher. Though, you might want to sell 100k+ and buy a cannon + c balls and train range with that and the irons you have left to gain a bit less levels probobly, but faster.

1z2zrwo.jpg

I just made 300k iron arrows. my range level is 73 ...

and it would be a great help if someone gave me an esimated level

of my range if i used all of the arrows.

If you don't pick up your arrows, then you could reach level 92

If you do pick up your arrows, then you only need about 134,000 arrows to reach level 99

So, you could sell 166,000 of those arrows and keep the rest to reach 99

I'm F2P so I don't know anything about P2P places, but

I always liked ranging the Lessers on the top of Crandor Island.

If you cast a Curse on the monster first, then you can "pull" it over to your safe spot,

that way, when it dies, all of your recoverable arrows are in the monster loot pile.

Hope this helps

say I start using the arrows, where is a good place to do so at my level?

If you want your iron arrows to regenerate and possibly grow, go to 'Floor 1' (War) of the "StrongHold Of Security" and range on the "Minotaur (Level 27)" monsters that inhabit one of the two entries to the 'Prize/Treasure Room'...

You won't be sorry you stopped to pick up your arrows, and you would have a sure shot at maxing Range out, as well as making a ton of money from it all. :)

Make sure you 'bury bones'/'pick up rune ess'/'pick up money' on the way. The enhanced power from Range Prayers is worth the bones buried, especially at the 15% mark, and the other items make a nice touch to a long trip down there... :D

And btw, if you want to train mage, use the "curse/confuse/weaken" spells in combination. It WILL turn those Minotaurs into punching bags, even if you don't combine with prayer (though I'd still recommend using the 5% Range Prayer Boost even then just to make sure)... :twisted:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

If i were you i would sell maybe 50-100k of them and use the rest to lv up.

Better idea: Use them at the location I specified, and come out with over 300K arrows after and more to sell for gp. :)

In short, the long wait would pay for itself. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)