Mnm1002's Topic o' Achievments(and goals)

Hey Guys, Name's Mnm1002, Been playing for a while on and off now, since 2003 and missed some of the holiday events back then while I was taking breaks. Also If you're looking at this thread, please POST! Any Words will help.

Stats

origstatsxa0.png

Goals

Right now I want 70 fletching, But before I get that I need 9284 Maples according to the calculators(HAX!) which is giving me some good woodcutting levels. Should get to 76 or higher(Didn't calculate this one.)I'll be doing this at the seers above the bank, World 99. I also am involved in a long term goal in which I will mine 17.5k iron, and 35k coal, which i will smith into cannon balls for 85 mining, and some GOOD smithing levels(and a little cash :D ) I currently have 14,000 of the iron and 6,000 of the coal. This goal is on a big break because of the attention needed during mining.

Achievements

Here are some of my achievements. Didn't know how to take pictures in my early years but here are some levels.

75wcvx0.png

magiclogsdn6.png

76fnk2.jpg

No donations are needed, but will be greatly appreciated. Private is ON so don't be shy. Rate, Hate, Whatever.

Member of the G.E.S. Private is always on!

Support my Goals!

I know I should, and I'm such a procrastinator, but I don't feel like getting rcing up right now, and slayer feels weird to me. I'm sure I'll get into it later. And I am not touching hunter. Not just yet.

Member of the G.E.S. Private is always on!

Support my Goals!

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with your goals. :P

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85