Archimage Tales. (8+)

archimage_a

And let the reformating commence.

Ok then oweing to the fact that Tip It has a word limit, and that Tinypic has deleated and or moved a vast sum of the image files I was using please use the following link to get to the full BlueJay Chronicles.

BlueJay Chronicles so far

Star Conquest so far

I am sorry for the stupid pic at the top, I don't know how to remove it...sorry.

Anyway my latest work summery has also been changed as I am now working on two seperate stories.

The following post is for BlueJay latest work

The post after that is for Star ConQuest latest work

Posts are usually updated every weekend, however I cannot assure you that will always happen as there are a number of other important things...sorry.

Anyway I think that is everything, so see in a post's time.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BlueJay Chronicles Part XVIII

A Roman Numeral Production

The bottle was galvanized steel. The red tidal marks were beginning to become permanent but Powerent just saw them as notches on his bow, each one a different conquest. They had been walking for perhaps an hour before barely audible voices caught his ear, now they encircled them as the brigades wandered past unawares.

The free world had deteriorated rapidly after ArchimageÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s rise to power. Outside of the great domes and the city of Lumbridge the laws ended. The Order of the Blue RobeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s protection had been wiped out slowly but surely until patchy respites were all that remained of their protection. There at least life could carry on, in some sense, normally. Small communities, mainly clans which had been on long hunts or farmers, had huddled together at these way stations. With what little magic they pooled together makeshift barricades and homes. The initial lawlessness was giving way to a new order. The damage gave the world an apocalyptic feel. The browning sky had all but blotted out the sun, and that meant that it was only a matter before the plant life was completely destroyed. The domed cities of course did not have the brown sky looming over them, around them was a halo of fertile soil which had formed farming communities. From this thin band, food was exported across the free world by the brigades, traded wherever it could be for metal and coal. Invariably other communities had sprung up to provide the metal and coal. These communities were not protected by magic, they were protected by each other. That didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t stop rival groups trying to destroy each other. Alliances were formed and umbrella communities had formed. All that in a matter of weeks. It had moved on now though. There were people who didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t fit in, who were surplus to requirement or who simply couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be supported. They formed the brigades which now passed around Powerent and Whiskers.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDid you hear what happened to the Barbarian confederacy?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

[hide=Aura Wars]

4tas80i.png

5xzgv47.png

6ak2xw7.png

4u4kbiq.png

5zliyxi.png

6czjqjo.png

6f94r5z.png

5yrmdxz.png

63u8uue.png

66m8qh5.png

538dy6g.png

522pvkl.png

4pv0sxy.png

[/hide]

[hide=A Tale From The Library]

As the intrepid adventurers hunt through the many dangrous landscapes that have been created for them, and the creatures try to avoid them. Daily life in on the scape goes on, for the many other people.

Archimage A is one of those people, walking down Varrock high street, it is nice to see the old Library. Entering it there are many different people there. Each with a tale to tell, as Archimage looks about the room many people stand out from the crowd.

Zonorhc, such a strange name that is. Surely there is a tale behind how he came to be know that. But at least for the time being he is in his corner, one of the many alcoves that the library has. The many books that are strewn around him, some tearing at the spine, most with a half story in each. In days of old a rare sight to treat the books in such a way. Now though... Dressed in a black suit no less, the white shirt makes him look as if he has walked out of a ball, slinging his coat on the back of the chair as he sat down. Ideas can come at any time, I guess.

Eyes moving round again Archimage notices that Necromagus isn't there yet. It seems strange for him to be absent, though when he does arrive surely he will come with a scroll and a tale.

A metallic 'tink' comes from the direction of the front desk. More than likely to be Forsaken Mage. She can always surprise you in the same way a sleeping cat surprises a mouse. Silent but always ready to pounce on a good book. Though at the moment she is under her desk, no doubt looking for the spoon she dropped a moment ago, she is normally sitting on her chair, the many different and important jobs she does. It is not uncommon to see her just dashing out to buy a new chair or more writing material.

The sound of laughter, again Archimage's attention turns to another author. That Issy, a quite person when writing but the rest of the time she is a loose cannon, either picking up on a conversation or just reading a humorous book, there are plenty about. Only coming in during the afternoons and mornings it is good to catch her. Then again in these cooler months there are more people than normal in here. All just to say warm, but sometimes they are here to let imagination run wild. Wearing only a shirt and trousers Issy looks very cool in the corner, yet another alcove in use.

Her eyes then wandered towards the welcoming flames as they danced in the fireplace almost entralling him towards them, Merry sat in her usual spot on the comfortable yet worn sofa there by the fireplace, the smell of old books mingling with the crackling of fire, the ying and yang of a library. The light resonating from the flames danced upon her long brunnett hair, almost obscuring her face. Hazel eyes glimmered in the warm light. Barely noticing what went on around her she was engrossed in her favorite book, savoring it as if it was the first time she had ever read it.

Then to the left, a tearing of a page, followed by a muffled curse. Typhoontoby looks about for a moment, wondering if anyone saw him. Only Archimage did apparent as there is no movement outside of the ruffling of pages. Hidden away in a black tunic, he almost seems to be sitting in an empty chair, book floating at head hight. The book of course is the 'Definative guide to Defenders' as published by Tip It. Maybe research for his story, or maybe he is planning to do some adventuring? Who knows? Could ask...But no, I need to get on.

There sitting quietly is a dark corner, dragoncmd looks up from his book to see Archimage. Excited to see the her for the first time in a month dragon yells, "HEY ARCHI OVER HERE!" Oops... That was a tad bit loud for the libary wasn't it, he stupidly thinks afterwards. Forsaken Mage is fortunally out the room so didn't hear. Now he is really blushing, strange for him, but the attention from the whole library is a bit much. Archimage has vanished for a moment, the Aqua glyphs aready faded onto the bookcase behind. Dragoncmd buries his head back in the book and slowly the room returns to its normal, busling self. Just at the moment Archimage decided to return, the flurry of Aqua masked by a colorful poster, something about Expedia or something.

Following the poster, for they do moving from person to person, only to be waved away, Archimage nearly walks into Gattree. Dressed in full black, red trim with a red shirt underneath. His staff stuck towards the heavens, like a challange to the gods...Inaudiable mutterings, the odd word 'Saradomin' and 'treat me like'. Archimage rasies her eyebrows at this...as if to say 'what on earth?'. Gattree finally sits down, another book opened, then flung aside. Clearly not in the best of moods, Archimage decides to leave him to it. Only then noticing how deep within the library she actually is. It will be a long way back...

Archimage begins the long...incredibly long walk back...when there is suddenly a scribbling...then a scrunching...then a sound that would have killed Forsakenmage if she ever heard it...THE RIPPING OF PAPER... for this there could only be one person, Dangelo. Archimage is, herself, torn between hunting for the phantom paper shredder, or carrying on the search for the library members that she seems to have got herself into...But alas it is too late. He has seen her. Sitting there, in what seems like an alchove built into the bookcase, dressed in what appears to be a cloak of flames, as though someone had painstaking sowed fireseed into each and ever seem. Seeming awfully mean to just walk away she moves towards him. They sit and share a scone...which has appeared out of nowhere... Though finally deciding to carry on, after all she has alot of paper on her, and some of it contains her stories...

Full from the scone, again rather strange, Archimage felt that it was only right to continue the noble quest to return to the entrance. However as with many quests it is neither quick, nor is it simple. There must be many other people on the way...but nothing prepared her for this... There he was. There was not a way that anyone in the world could ever be... Powerent. Dressed in a full blacksweatsuit, and a paper santa's hat...He was a fine example of the male species...which was odd because this was a libaray and you would normally expect that to be said on a sports field or something...He was there hiding amongst the bookshelves, trying to find some of his own work...and failing...Only the terrible stuff was stored back here...then why was Dango here...Doesn't really matter...Archimage could not stand not saying "Hi" at least.

Even the book he was reading "*Aura Wars*" was a statement of how incredibly great this person was...But it was beside the point, and after a very deep conversation, Archimage was forced to leave the one support of her's in the whole library...But back to the quest...Down the Western Arm, across the Referance section, over the bridge of unquenched knowladge...which was odd because water ruins books...Then finally back to the front desk...Where upon Archimage noticed that she had dropped something and so back...into the bowels of the Library...and who knew who she might run into...

Then a strange sight to most places, but common in a library, a reviewer. In a smithy per say comment on how a sword is not entirely perfect is more likely to get a smack in the mouth, than a pat on the back. But this was a library after all. So there was Sephiroth King. Dressed like a noble and yet, came from a humble background. Fighting first for Faldorian guard and then for the Wildernesse Guide Assocation, which folded when most of its staff we killed in a Sword Related Accident. Escaping as the sole surviour after 'resolving' the accident. Sat there, well perched more so to speak on a chair that contained three quaters Manuscripts and one quater Sephiroth, but he was there all the same wearing royal purple armor with a gold trim. It had been given to him by a Gentleman who had mis-took the Surname 'King' as a referance to him being a foriegn King, on a Diplomatic mission of some discription. It wasn't heavierly worn but showed the signs of battle, but most of the traces on the plate was obliterated by a gold trim caduceus. Again not following tradition the Quill was not the only weapon used by Sephiroth, a golden claymore hung still by his side. A muttering between both Archimage and Sephiroth was all that he could spare though, Sephiroth did a tireless job and 'Renovating' the library so that every scroll was perfectly reviewed, for some dark and sinister purpose. Or perhaps just to fill the void left by the Sword Related Accident.

Working tirelessly was not, as some have said, in Archimage's greater understanding. Beyond a bit of work here and there, it was pretty clear that Archimage was not here to work, as she had done in the past, on Epic stories. More to talk to people, find out their needs and wants, and to be there when they needed her. llamster was one of those people that could drift though life without so much help, as a push in the right direction to get them started. Wearing plain clothes, that is a blue and yellow top, worn and washed so the lines faded together alittle, and a pair of old trousers, they were green of course, with a yellow beret that perched on a haircut not dis-similar to that of a military man that had let grooming go amiss. Not in a bad way though, it was short and wild. Going down from the neck, where the hair was almost invisble there was a bright red cape given to him as a present from his sister on the day before he left home for good. Around him where not just one page, or two. But it appeared an entire book, that had been written but each page still seperate. To look closer Archimage could see that in fact the pages has one or two paragraphs, then a doodle, but invariblely discarded from a distraction that passed his way every half an hour. Consquently when ForsakenMage took a day off alot more was done. However she was thier and he, dispite his appearance was not. So it came as a tad of a shock when Archimage keen to see what he was writting sat down opposite him. His ears turned crimson and he muttered something about a remake of the well know play 'Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy' and need inspiration. Another closer look could see that he was writing something about a princess in a high keep. llamster was clear avoiding writing anything while Archimage remained ever vigilant of his slighest movement, as they talked about the latest game of Frungy. But time was a cruel master and Archimage was forced to leave before anything could happen to find out who was the 'inspiration' for this latest peice. With perhaps to much emphasis than she meant she tried to wiggle he hips a little...Fortunantly llamster wasn't paying attention and this act passed without anyone seeing her.

We meet again. Across the now sparsely packed bookshelves, its peak hours...all the dragons are taken and no one wants to go outside before a new quest is released, its funny how everyone knows...but across the sparsely packed bookshelves, there Archimage's Moral Enemy...Xweeler. A strange mix of Crazy and Christian has resulted in Crazainity. Archimage speeds up slightly but soon feels the pain of a book fly into her shoulder. Thats done it now. There is a splintering of wood as the Dragon Halberd sweeps though the bookcase and so beings the game of cat and mouse. Except in this game the mouse throws books at the cat and the cat is forced to destroy bookcase after bookcase to reach the final goal. Finally corner, backed on to the Runescapian Communist Section, having vowed never to enter, Xweeler is forced to submit. Archimage mutters a few words to a passing Moderation Creation and their trail of destruction is cleaned up, which was quite lucky because Forsaken had been hot on their trail. Archimage then helps Xweeler up and with a few words of encouragement 'You'll do it next time, you are getting better' they laugh off the chase and settle down in a private booth and after a long stiff drink part their ways. Both aware of a special...some what psychotic...bond between them, that fills them with a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside, and a sharp cold feeling on the outside. As Archimage leaves she grabs the latest chapter of Fullmetal wars, and reads furiously...

A quick enchantment later and the story is sore back towards Xweeler. There is an 'OW!' somewhere in that general area that Xweeler was.

"Sorry..."

Archimage begins looking for another story, another book another something. Then all of a sudden, a desk. Not up against the wall or in an alcove, but just right there in the middle of the bookcases, completly blocking the way. Behind the desk is the Infamous Hiitchhiiker. Dressed in a full white robe and cloak, his quite a sight. The hood of the suit obsucres the face but she is in no doubt that it is a hansome one...But she pushes the thought aside."Oh err sorry..." He quickly presses some secret button or something, because the table snaps away into something no bigger than a matchbook. "You never know when inspiration will hit you, just thinking about...well that would be telling wouldn't it..." a momentary silence falls on the two as they look into each others eyes...Its only then that Archimage remembered that one of the books had caught her in the eye. "Its nothing...I am fine" With that Hiitchiiker says a short spell and the black eye is hidden from view. "Thanks." They quickly catch up on current events, the Frungy league and a hot tip on the races tommrow. But then it is time to be moving on. Archimage quickly bids fairwell to her friend, and sets off down a twisting and turning avenue of books that have't been touched in a decade at least, not because they are not interesting, but because they are yet to be written.....

Hmmm where to sit, where to sit...

[/hide]

[hide=Death, Inpending?]

vy3z3b.jpg

552rf5.jpg

qyidtx.jpg

331lz79.jpg

2u8e99c.jpg

242u4wz.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Release]

2jdkgg6.png

2608lft.png

2w5ohut.png

2pt48js.png

2q16o1z.png

ereqfo.png

2yjr6kh.png

21e6bt.png

2hi8ow4.png

x2q5h5.png

[/hide]

[hide=Letter of a Daymare]

The lantern is flickering, like the wind threatened to blow the flame out, and it was trying to jump out, into the plants. To set them alight and burn up into the fence where I sit, reading this letter. It seems strange, I seem to think, that I am reading a letter from myself but it seems to know what I am thinking. I am thinking that I should go back into the house before this letter corrupts me as it is truly a sign of the devil. I am thinking, how does it know what I am thinking. How does it know that I am thinking of burning it, how does it know that I will only see this as the flames begin to engulf the page, how does it know that I will take it out of the lantern and burn my hand trying to put it out?

I am thinking now that this letter must be something special. I am thinking that I have dropped my hat and should pick it up. But it says that I will forget it, until the winds whisk it into the clouds high above. I am going to prove it wrong. I am going to tie the hat to my dress so that I do not need to remember. But the letter says I will, so I shouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t, should I? No I will not I will prove the letter wrong by not doing it. It says that I will hit myself on the mailbox door as I stand to go back to the house. I will prove it wrong though, I will shut the mailbox door now. Better yet I will put my hat inside it so that it cannot blow away in to the winds and over the clouds.

It says that I should go back inside. That the winds above me are growing restless, and they will strike me down. I will prove it wrong. I will stay here until they have disappeared, so the letter is wrong. So that I cannot be struck down I will sit on the fence, so that I may not be struck by the lightening. I will take off my jewels so that they may not attract the lightening. It says that I will be feeling hungry. It says that I should go inside, so that I am not struck down, so that I can get something to eat, so that I will not be hungry.

It says that I will [puncture] my foot on some thistles. That I shall tread on them once I fall off the fence that I am sitting on. I will fall off because I am struck by the storm. It tells me that I should get some shoes. So that I might not [puncture] my foot on the thistles that are here, I will prove the letter wrong. I will pull up the thistles. I will put them in the mail box, with my hat, which I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t forgotten. I will make sure that there are no thistles on the ground so that I may not step on one when I stand up, when the storm is gone. It says that I will fall onto the bushes, that I will fall over the fence onto them, and that I will be hurt by them. I will prove it wrong. I will sit on a different fence, so that I might not fall onto them, so that the letter is wrong.

Then it says that I will put my hand on the fence, so that I might stand up. But when I do there will be a bear from the house. That will come and it will step on the thistles and then it will step on me. I have put the thistles in the mail box, so that I cannot [puncture] my foot on them, so that I can prove the letter wrong. So the bear cannot step on the thistles. So the bear cannot step on me. It says that I will not be killed by the bear, but that it will hit the lantern. So that it might not be blinded. I move the lantern. I put it in the mail box, so that the letter will be wrong. It says that I will run away. It says that I will go down the hill. It says that I will fall. It is there that I will die. I will not run down the hill, I will not fall down the hill. I will not die, so that the letter will be wrong.

I will sit here for a minute longer, then I will be struck by the storm, then I will fall back onto the bushes, then I will [puncture] my foot of the thistles, then I shall see my hat blown by the winds into the clouds, then I shall put my hand on the fence, then I will see the bear, then the bear will step on the thistles, then the bear will step on me, then the bear will see the lantern, then it shall knock down, then I shall run, then I will go down the hill, then I will fall and then, I will die.

The wind blows me from my seat, it has caught in my dress, and my legs are crossed beneath me so that the lightening will be stopped. I cannot stop from falling back. I fall to the side, and back. To behind the fence where I started, my legs are flaying in the air. One of them strikes the mail box. So that the covering is ripped and that the thistles [puncture] into my feet. So I straighten my leg in pain, so that the mail box is pushed over, so that my hat is blown by the wind, so that it rises up into the clouds, so that I cannot see it. I remember that I forgot about my hat, I forgot that it was there, when I put the thistles that might [puncture] my head, in with it. I try to stand up so that I might chase after it. But as I put my hand on the fence, a bear rears up, because it has stepped on the thistles, which have fallen from the mail box. The bear lands back on me, so that I cannot move my arm. But the bear cannot see, for the lantern has fallen from the mail box where I put it. The bear steps on lantern, so the flame is free to set the plants alight. So I run. I run though the gate so that the mail box door hits me, so that I turn and fall, and I fall over the road and I fall down the hill, and so I hit my head, and now. I am dead.

narrativepainting12dl9.png

[/hide]

[hide=Poem Collection]

The shutters. They smash down.

The vibrations. Exploded. Through out my heart.

The soft squish. Of empathy.

Destroyed. In a second. A lance of dispair.

Stalking. My soul. Cut down.

A moment. It passed. A new wrench.

The Bulwarks. Shuddering.

My confidence ripped. Tore though.

A once mighty wall. Rampaged, ransaked. Ruin.

A million shards of glass, wrapped. In ambition.

I tear free. Free to dance. In rage, hope, and glory.

In love...

____

I stare across. This room.

The bodies move. Some long dance.

You stand out. Flame. In the wind.

Draw me too you. Snake to water.

Our eyes meet. A stolen glance.

I turn away. You stare on.

Turn back. Hypnotic. In a way.

Entwine out gaze. Mental embrace.

From dream. To life.

My heart lingers. You think it over.

Hand raised. Shaking. A little.

Clasp together. I feel your breath.

Quicken. We continue.

Passion erupts. Our lips lock.

But. The image fades. Dream away.

You look away. I stare on...

___

We lay

Drifting in void

Never seeing

Never hearing

A soul

A hope

A life

Existance

Forever

Continuing

Till kingdom come

We wait

We live

To serve

Our lord

Our master

God

Godess

God's

We are one

In your love

In your hate

Your eternal life

It surrounds us

Penetrates us

Binds us

Together

In your power

In your light

We ask

Give us today

Our daily bread

That we may

Spread

Your message

God to man

Man to god

Who created

Who invented

The other

Always there

To serve the other

Love forever lasting

In our hearts

In our minds

In our souls

We love though

Christ

Our lord

That art

In heaven

Came to earth

To suffer

For our sins

Pay our dues

Eternal sin

Sin everlasting

Everlasting love

Love the sinner

Sin to hell

Hell on earth

Earth is eden

Eden is lost

Lost is god

God within

God without

We are here

Spread the word

The word of god

The path of god

The belief of god

Of peace

Of war

Always to judge

What is right

What is wrong

What is that

That that tells you

Look in your heart

Agape

Christain love

Love to banish

Love to purge

Love to repent

Pray to the sky

To the stars

To the heavens

God is here

___

Neither good, not evil

Only resolve

The symbols

Lost meaning

Inverted pentagram

Crucifix

Both only there

No feeling

Life and death

Good and evil

God and devil

Meaning nothing

Instinct remains

To banish the other

Good to defeat evil

Evil to defeat good

Standing

Intolerable energies

Surging foward

A cataclysm

An epic

Untold

Not to win

Only to kill

Conflict

Ying and yang

Balance

Remain

Always equal

Neither or both

Joined at birth

Locked in life

Peace to end

Only to die

Not existing

Outside spirit

Mind to end

End to life

Life to darkness

Darkness to death

Death

To an end

The final end

The only end

The end

_____

The people. Are. The heroes. Now.

The workers. Are. The cash cow.

The people. Are. The heroes. How?

The master. Calls. the peasants. Now.

When we look up. The fields are white.

With our bare skins. The morning light.

They just walk by. Children fly a kite.

A crack of a whip. The skin pulled tight.

The mountain ranges. They lie freezing there.

We look forward. The wheat that we tear.

We will work forever. Go on without a care.

Rising one by one. We survive in our pair.

We raise our shears. Our charge of rakes.

Slashing down them there. The whips we take.

The blood flows. Walk though the lakes.

They are lost. That here does flesh cake.

The bitter freedom. Tomorrow we die.

The Americans, their dream. Their lies.

We will not survive. Their hands are tied.

Our children will remember. The rising tides.

We should have stayed. Inside. Together.

Now we are here. Bound. Leather.

We feel the water. Suffering. Together.

It rises to our chests. WeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâænever.

____

In the beginning I was without form; and void.But the sun shone upon my sleepy self; and deep inside my brittle crust, massive forces waited to be unleashed.

The cells split; and great bodies were formed. Fingers arose; lungs spawned massive tidial waves. My heart erupted, and spewed forth fiery blood; and charged the body with strange feelings.

Into this swirling malstrom; of blood and air and water, came the first stirings of life appeared. Tiny organs, cells and ameoba; cling to tiny sheltered bones.

These seeds of life grew, and strengthened and spread, and deversified and prospered;and soon everything finger and toe, teamed with life. And with life, came instinct; and specialisation, natural selection, hairs, nerves, and organs.

And finally there became a organ, known, as mind. And there appeared the first faint gimmers, of intelliegence. The fruits of intelliegence were many, thoughts, and dreams and emotions,

the cry, the scream and the gaining of food. The family. The home. The soul. Now I required but one more ingredient, a great control. To unite the quarling fears. To harness the power of the hands. To build a legacy, that would stand the test of time.

A LIFE.

[/hide]

[hide=Loveship]

The Library of Shakesdale high ~ Tuesday, 1st of July

Why is this chair so uncomfortable, no matter how much I move, I just canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get it right. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m aloneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæwith her, near her, so close I could stroke her silky black hair if I had the courage, touch her skin... There was no-one else like her. The darkness swirling around us, feeling more lost than ever. Is it me or is it cold? No its being around her. If I could stop this lip quivering, just long enough to open my mouth, and confess my love.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI-ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I can't read all of the poems at night. Attention fading...Ability to read fading...so, I can't read the poems until later, but some of your works are rather dark and disturbing. Why not something such as that one story with the computer, quantum physics, and a repeat of WWII in a parallel universe (I blanked out on the name)? The thing is, they're pretty good, though a bit unusual. Unusual in a good way.

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

Lol unusual...

Hmmm... Unusual in a good way? Strange...

I think of Archimage more like evil than unusual...

HE MADE MY CHARACTER GAY!!!

HE'S PURE EVIL!!!

And he bites :mrgreen:

All harmed by this post will be "liberated" immediately. Archimage, you havent put a patent/trademark/whatever on liberating right? Good

Um man, I hate to break it to you, but Archimage is a she...She hides it by using the name Archimage in a male character. From what I learned, she's either from Britain or has very direct ties to there. Or maybe that's all lies....You never know, with someone like her.

Desiral Project. Partly because I was already at the second posts limit more or less...and because I am sort of stumped as to where to go from there...Besides it ruins the dark streak that I am creating. :twisted: Besides its not one of my best works, its in a sort of planning stage...its a made for movie sort of story...you can't get the same effects in writing this as you can if it was a film. Depends on how much free time I have after BlueJay Chronicles...

Besides I have left out alot of my works...Tales of Zaros. WSI. *Aura Wars*(Original). A Star Control story. Dependance(And the other one who's name escapes me). Back to the Scape. A Series of Unfortunately Untrue Events.

And some other ones that I can't find right now. :cry:

Archimage:*Cough*Male*Cough*

Powerent: :-s

Archimage:I am male

Powerent: :-s

HE'S PURE EVIL!!!

FINALLY SOME ONE NOTICES!!!

Gordon Bennet this is what people feel like when people don't notice they changed their hair. :roll:

Yes I have...But since you are a bussiness partner... <.<

The decision to make BlueJay gay was in no way influanced by the very obvouis fact that he is...I just feel sorry for Kam.... :cry: It was in fact influanced by the fact that he seems to like the idea that I will bite him....

HE'S PURE EVIL!!!

FINALLY SOME ONE NOTICES!!!

The decision to make BlueJay gay was in no way influanced by the very obvouis fact that he is...I just feel sorry for Kam.... :cry: It was in fact influanced by the fact that he seems to like the idea that I will bite him....

First, I have known you as evil for a while now.

Second, Why feel sorry for Kam? :cry:

BITE ME!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now I'm scared

Armies marching... the reconnaissance units preparing... for the ultimate war has began. Prepare yourself, Archimage, for the fury of the heavens shall descend upon you! *Melodramatic music starts in the background*

Apparently, Archiemage, your poor choice disgusts me... well maybe not your choice...but that of Bluejay. Although, I must say that I am compelled to believe that the events described by Archiemage of the lust of Bluejay were not consensual, and therefore, both Archiemage and and Bluegay will not make it... (Sorry, not pun in ten did....)

However, they [Archimage and Bluejay] will make it to bed after this commercial break! :^o

Disclaimer: The above does not represent the views of Kam42705, rather, it is that of the sole entities that wrote them. If there is conflict between these two clauses, refer to the first, otherwise, please proceed to the metal door at the right which is a one way ticket to the depths of Earth's desolate core...

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Hmmm rise above it...or be overly sadistic....Hmmmm

And BlueJay and Kam had....No start again

Archimage watched as....No...

Kam started smoking after....No...Oh well I guess I will have to rise above it.

Anyway remember to read all the messages....they all took a long time to write.

Hmmm rise above it...or be overly sadistic....Hmmmm

And BlueJay and Kam had....No start again

Archimage watched as....No...

Kam started smoking after....No...Oh well I guess I will have to rise above it.

Anyway remember to read all the messages....they all took a long time to write.

lol

I might want to give you an idea about the BlueJay Chronicles... Make the Chapters BOLD Writing.

AND CAN EVERYONE STOP SAYING IM GAY ?!?!?!?!?!

THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!

*Sigh* Come on lets leave BlueJay alone...

If he clearly doesn't like it then we should clearly stop...Because there is a line between having a joke, and being annoying. Once you cross that line you need to stop and say sorry.

Oh and BlueJay that advert wasn't about you, just some random person I thought up.

YOU SOUND LIKE MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, BlueJay. I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just sorry. And now I need something to eat as a replacement for Archimage. Anybody want to be eaten? Anybody at all? Ok, I have a volunteer. Say hi, mister! :D Ok, how are you feeling today? A bit musical? :boohoo: Look at what I will do to him! While I :-# to you, I'll turn off the soon-to-be violent and graphic images and let you hear plain old audio. *Crunching noises and a scream*

Mister: :shock:

Me: :-w I did nothing at all! Now, mister what happened?

"Nothing." :^o

Oh god! He lies! Kill him too! Kill every person!

Now that the worst of the images are about to come, we have decided to give some video coverage.

:twisted: :twisted: The fool of a cameraman thought he would do something smart! I'm going to eat him! :thumbsup: So, I think that will be the weird guy news, unofficial and illegal, broadcasting over Oakimage O's slightly messed up newscasts. That's all for now, and goodbye!

And so the story was abandoned because we had to leave BlueJay alone...

No serouisly its just a minor case of writer's block...bought on by too much stress.. :oops:

We have some good news...and we have some bad news...

The good news is the next part is up, and the beginning of the second chapter.

The bad news is that I am not going to update the BlueJay part of the story till at least Chapter 3.... :anxious: :twisted:

Anyway thats all and I am sure that the person I have used instead of BlueJay will be perfectly happy with their character....and BlueJay calm down...this Chapter should be shorter and you will still be the main character. :roll:

We have some good news...and we have some bad news...

The good news is the next part is up, and the beginning of the second chapter.

The bad news is that I am not going to update the BlueJay part of the story till at least Chapter 3.... :anxious: :twisted:

Anyway thats all and I am sure that the person I have used instead of BlueJay will be perfectly happy with their character....and BlueJay calm down...this Chapter should be shorter and you will still be the main character. :roll:

Ok then... How long is the second chapter???

I am calm... Right now...

MY BROTHERS WATCHING T.V!!! NOW IM NOT CALM!! I WAS GONNA PLAY ON XBOX LIVE...

>>> Due to some technical issues, the rest of this message has been deleted <<<Well... Bye I'm going to go kick my brother off the tv...

Its impossible to say...but I will keep it relatively short...Hopefully...

But serouisly I have no more idea than you do...Archimage, Whiskers, Powerent, Kam and BlueJay only reveal themselves when I am writing, and they only tell me what they are doing right there. I am trying get BlueJay to talk to me but he is still unconscience, and pushing Archimage isn't wise...

This is not me trying to creap people out this is the truth...I am as much in the dark about my creations as anyone else is. At the moment I am feeling oddly simple(In that I am just taking things as they come...) so I am in Powerent mind set...but I can also feel a certain cunning so I know that Whiskers is there....and a certain plan so I know Archimage is watching...

Powerent is the dominate person so that is who the chapter is hinged on. Whiskers is important but is hidding things from me, so is less important...and Archimage is completely hidden...I just know he is there...

Again, not trying to freak people out... :-w

Woah! Last time I posted was on Sept. 8 :shock: Never thought I was gone that long. My 360 got me for a few days :)

So anyways, I think I'm back...

Ill be in the Snake and Noob stories trying to catch up...

What an insightful comment BlueJay...anyway where were we?

Oh right the update. Should only be one update after this, then back to good old BlueJay and Kam...

Oh and this part of the story(6) has been dedicated to the Noob Police. May they protect us with it alway. :roll: