Barracade: A Resident Evil RPG

Fist_of_ozzy

It seemed like we need some kind of RPG going on here, So I quickly gathered up what Ideas I could from the bottom of my brain and this is what came to me.

Xweleer and Sephy, I would like to apologize on not updating bloodlust hollows. I am very short on free time, and I am writing this currently at Four in the freakin morning (Yeah, I know, I hardly have any time to do anything) but I promise I will update it as soon as I can.

Story-Line: Several survivors are currently trapped in Racoon City.

Surrounded by blood-thirsty zombies, they are limited on ammunition, food, and supplies. Currently, these survivors are located in a small school building that has one two stories to it. A small janitor basement, and the main floor. There are eight doors (Two on each end of the building. North, East, South, West.) Plenty of windows (Four in each classroom) and About 20 classrooms.

Classes/Charecters:

Survivor: Trapped in abandon school with zombies within a 100 mile radius within in you

S.T.A.R.S.:Special Tactic Armed Recon Squad. They are the most elite swat team. Your mission? To roam the streets of Racoon-City and find any survivors. Also, Killing zombies that come in your way. Basically, total badass.

Umbrella Recon Squad:Your company has just turned racoon city into hell. Your job? To infiltrate racoon city capturing survivors for further testing and elmininating any S.T.A.R. member in sight.

Zombie:Ah yes, the classic brain-eating monster. Yes, this is a class you can be. Zombies are very very very slow, and cannot think or talk. Their sight is on one main goal, To feed on any blood that you can detect. NOTE: You can control as many zombies at one time as you want.

Weapons/Equipment:

Survivor:

Weapon(s)- Double-Barrel Shotgun (Ten Shells. Each time fired = 2 shells required.) 9mm Pistol. Equipped with one round of ammunition (Seven bullets.) Anything else that is around and you can kill with.

Equipment- (EACH SURVIVOR WILL CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING):

T-Virus Cure. Small Med-Kit. One 9mm Clip (Seven bullets). A cell phone. 15 dollars. A radio. A pocketknife. 10 Shotgun Shells.

S.T.A.R.S:

Weapon(s)- M4A1 Assault Rifle (Three Clips = 90 bullets). 9mm Pistol (One clip = Seven Bullets) A Grenade. Large Boot-Knife.

Equipment- Bullet-Proof vest. Walkie Talkies.

Umbrella Recon:

Weapon(s)-AWP Sniper-Rilfe (Two clips = 30 bullets) 9mm pistol (One clip) Large Boot-Knife. One Smoke Grenade.

Equipment: Gasmask. Light-Bullet proof vest (Can only withstand a handgun.)

Zombie:

Weapon(s)- Your bare hands, and Teeth.

Equipment- The Clothes you were wearing when you became a zombie.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Class/Race:

Weapons:

Equipment:

Bio:

Other:

Spread the word about the library, this could be really fun if we get alot of people. We need all the people we can get, and anyone can join at anytime.

NOTE: The Rpg will begin when I think there is enough people. C'mon, don't be shy. Fill out those sheets :D .

DaBulls.jpg

Name: Zombie kindergarteners

Class/Race: zombie

Weapons: hands teeth, t-virus

Equipment: ...

Bio: a group of kindergarten school children on a field trip got infected.

Other: They're small and childish, so characters have an issue slaying them...

Okay... just done for a bit o' fun, for my real one...

Name: Vanderbilt Barkely

Class/Race: survivor...

Weapons: Pistol

Equipment: one 9mm clip

Bio: He taught the kindergarten class, he went to the bathroom with the children in the care of his assistant, he came back and the assistant was being devoured on campus! So anyway, he has holed himself in the second floor janitor's closet

Other: He has a wife and a child...

One more!

Name: Mrs. Barkley

Class/Race: survivor

Weapons: shotgun

Equipment: cellphone

Bio: husband to Vanderbilt Barkely, their last conversation was over the phone, before her husband's battery went dead, and her one thought is to get out of their with their child

Other: quite tough for a stay-at-home-mom, however, she was quite the competent girl scout and nearly went to the olympics for the decathlon, then she met Mr. Barkley, and she started a family with him.

OOOOHhHH!!! I love zombies!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

As much as I love Resident Evil (since age 5, when my dad bought RE2 :P ), I can't commit to RPGs. But I will submit a free bio.

Name:Gerald Harfiin

language: English

Weapon: hatchet crafted from a shard of glass and a wire coat hanger. (coat hanger wrapped around glass, with a small handle, making a weird, fire hatchet style ax.)

Biography: He spends all of his days in the dry cleaners, watching the news, and occasionally, the HBO movie. but then, the Cable goes blank, and he flips through the channels, seeing the report of zombies. Just then a person crashed through the window in a car, killing the zombies that were all over it. He made the weapon there, and had to escape out the back window in the alleyway when the zombies crashed into his store. Now, he has to fend for himself, to escape Raccoon, and release the story to the press.

Name: Mark Danielson

Class/Race: Survivor

Weapons: Various sharp/blunt tools, handmade tazer

Equipment: Small med-kit

Bio: After several convictions for small time crimes like breaking and entering he was placed into a rehab program where he was made to work as a maintenance worker in the school.

Other: Skilled at manipulating locks, electric devices.

Name: Leon S. Kennedy

Race: survivor

Equipment: Knife, pistol

Bio: After surviving an attack by zombies in racoon city, he became a government agent assigned to guard the presidents daughter. It did not turn out right as he had to fight the Los Illuminados, a cult of crazy people infected by a virus.

Other: Got the hots for Ada.

Name: Albert Wesker

Race: Leader of umbrella recon/ half zombie

Equipment: Who needs equipment when you are an expert in hand to hand combat?

Bio: The leader of the group "Umbrella" not much is known about wesker. He has died many times but came back and is thought to be a zombie-being himself.

Other: Snaps necks with finesse.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Well time for some halo style!

Name: Lt. John Jimenez

Class/Race: Zombie

Weapons: What ever he finds

Equipment: What the S.T.A.R.S. use

Bio: He was leading lieutenant of the S.T.A.R.S. until he was killed by the zombies. He can use weapons (Halo twist :P ). The only thing that will bring him down is a ring (Another Halo twist :P ). The ring is located inside the building he was killed in. Which is down the street by all of the zombies.

Other: HALO TWISTS ROCK!