:P Why not :p

Besty

Was bored. I havent checked the size yet. I know its simple..Just wanted somethign small :lol: I know its not that good too :P

SIG1.gif

what you think :P I just like it cause it looks like Police lights or something :P

Was bored. I havent checked the size yet. I know its simple..Just wanted somethign small :lol: I know its not that good too :P

SIG1.gif

what you think :P I just like it cause it looks like Police lights or something :P

man, the Fuzz puts everyone down! dont support them with that sig!

:lol:

i jest, it looks nice, but kinda boring. doesnt really say anything in it. BUT its still more then i could do. wish i knew how to do animations :cry:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: (i have yet to figure out when its proper to use the arrow icon)
Useless if you ask me, the admins should revert back to the scapeboard emoticons.

Ontopic: Maybe if the colours were green, black, red, orange or something it would be nicer? I'm not a fan of pink :P

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: (i have yet to figure out when its proper to use the arrow icon)
Useless if you ask me, the admins should revert back to the scapeboard emoticons.

Ontopic: Maybe if the colours were green, black, red, orange or something it would be nicer? I'm not a fan of pink :P

:arrow: GO PINK! Just fooling :P

Guest Gr4ffix

It burns me eyes! Lol personally i think it's way to flash and the colors r to bright annoying after bout 5 seconds lol. :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

There went my eyesight.... :cry:

and Eve, for some reason it is hypnotizing in an...ouch kind of way. :|

:arrow: :?: :idea: :!: :shock: (it tells a stoy, well not realy but try and think up of one to match it :o )