ii Craters

iiv Skulls

iv What to take

v Stratergys

vi Penaltys

vii Rewards

viii- Ranking

1 - Introduction:

Pking (Player killing) is a where you kill other players. Since runsecape decided to ruin runescape the only place to truly pk is bounty hunter.

2 - Bountyhunter

Introduction:

Bounty hunter is located at about lvl 20 in the wild, a little bit west from clan wars. It is serperated into 3 craters for low, medium and high lvl players.

Starting Off:

To start of you will have to walk up to bounty hunter, or teleport there with a games necklace if you are mem, there is a bank here so if your walking up dont risk all ur items, bank them and get them out at bountyhunter.

To start bountyhunter talk to madridth and he will give u a tutorial, if youve read this though dont worry bout the tutorial cuase this is a million times better :P

Craters:

In f2p bh the craters are as follows:

Low Lvl 3-55

Medium Lvl 50100

High Lvl 95-126

The craters are different im P2P but since this is a F2P guide I guess I wont have to worry about that [:

Skulls:

skullsly7.png

When in bountyhunter it is like being constantly skulled in the old wild, when you die you lose everything you have with you, unless you protect an extra item with pray, in which case u will keep an item.

You get a different couloured skull when you enter:

Different skulls show how much the items you take in are worth:

Brown Up to 100k

Grey 100k 500k

Green 500k 1.1m

Blue 1.1m-2.5m

Red 2.5m+

What to take:

Whatever you have with you when you die you lose, so dont take in anything you arent willing to lose.

Armour: (promise I will have pictures soon)

Melee:

Full rune, rune gauntlets and rune berserker shield (both optional)

Rune scimitar, strength ammy, dhide vamps (if not guants), any team cape, any boots your allowed to take in. Bring a rune 2h in your inventory.

Range:

Rune full helm, Green dhide body, Rune platelegs, Green Vambs, Maple short, Power ammy, anyboots, team cape, addy arrows. If you want to k0 and have nice strength bring a 2h in your inventory aswell

Mage:

Not a lot of people mage in bh, infact I dont think ive seen any but if you want to try id suggest wearing:

Full combat/druid robes, mage ammy, fire staff.

Inventory: (will get pictures when I can connect to runescape again, hopefully soon)

Depending on what startergy you are going to use, what combat and what combat style your inventory will change. Here are some recommendations

Melee:

1-2 strength potions

Rune 2h

Monk robes if your going to fight with no armour (a lot of fun)

10-20x Bounty locate runes (1 law, fir and air each cast, optional)

rest of inventory lobsters or swordfish.

Range:

Rest of inventory lobsters or swordfish.

Range 2h:

1-2 strength potions

Rune 2h

Mage:

1-2 strength potions

Rune 2h

Runes for spells

Stratergy:

I mainly use melee in bh but ill try and help with range as well.

Melee:

Find an opponent around the same level as you, or higher if you think you can kill them. Dont pick on lvl 60s if your lvl 100, thats just sad although it can be fun lol.

If you dont like being bored, I suggest asking them if they want to No arm? this means take off all armour and see some nice hits.. I only fight like this cuase its just a waste if ur fiting with armour

Drink a strength potion, attack your opponent, its a good thing to say gl or goodluck, just abut of manners turn on ultimate strength and maybe one of the attack prayers as well, if your only seeing 0s. dont eat until you on like 20 hp, but beware that lvl 80s can hit 34s with 2h if ur on low hp and u see up opponent pull out a 2h eat like mad

Keep you scimmy on till you hit something big, and they are on 1-10 hp, quickly put on 2h and hope for a nice k0.

Range:

Pretty much the same as melee, but you are using range. If you have a 2h when there on ¼ - ½ hp as soon as u fire an arrow put non 2h.. if you do that right you will see 2 hits on the person at the same time this makes some nice k0s to.

Mage:

Mage and ur dead. Simple

Penaltys:

After killing someone that isnt hunting you or isnt your target you will get a Pick up penalty for 180 secounds. You can still leve and fight with this penalty, but not protect an extra item. While you have this penalty if you pick anything up the Pick up penlty will turn into a Cant leve for penalty With this you cant leve or protect an item.

While you have a penalty and you kill either ur target or someone who is hunting you your penalty will be cleared.

If you dont have a pick up penalty you can pick anything up without pbeing penalised.

Rewards:

If you hunt your target you can get bounty venture rewards.

Every kills you get that is a target a percantage of what you get is figured out and goes towards your reward. After ten kills you can collect your reward from mandrith.

The max you can get from these rewards is:

Low crater up to 40k reward

Medium crater up to 80k reward

High crater up to 120k reward

Ranking:

Everytime you kill someone you either get rouge or hunter rating, once you get more than 350 you will be ranked in the high scores

Hope this helps some people, Have fun.

N00bfiterpk6

Even I can hit 20's easily with a 2h... eating at 20 health may work in the low crater, but leaving it that low in the mid or even high crater and you're just begging to be ko-ed.

Other than that it's a pretty good start to a guide, I'd give it a 6/10 if I was rating it. With pictures it'd be about a 7/10. Some things you should add are suggested builds for low, medium, and high crater and possibly where to train. A video or two of some of the things you talk about might be nice, such as the range/2h ko. Another thing is the grammar, using words like "u" and "ur" makes a guide look a little less professional (if you're not a native english speaker, ignore this.)

Not too bad in all, just some stuff that might help you out. ;)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i can be an authority on low crater and say:

1 potion is enough

5 teleports are sufficient (if you die, do not waste like 10 of them)

Leather coif

Iron chainbody (no negative bonus, added defense; or best chainbody possible)

Green dhide chaps

Green dhide vambraces

Leather boots

Maple shortbow

50 addies

100 miths (OPTIONAL) (DO NOT TAKE BOTH)

Amulet of power (better range bonus, more hits on the opponent)

Rune 2h/ Battle axe

Str potion

Rest are lobsters/swordfish (lobsters recommended for low crater)

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Meh, mediocre at best. There's nothing in there that you can't learn from being in BH for about 20 minutes (sounds like the KB guide on PKing :roll: )

Anyway, to improve:

- Split the armour/strategy part of your guide into 3 sections, one for each crater. They're very different armour and strategy wise

- Beserker shield seems to be a waste because most of the fights in BH are no armours

- Rune gauntlets aren't worth a 50k(?) extra loss upon death for a +2 strength bonus unless they let you aquire a new max hit

- DON'T USE MAGIC IN THE MEDIUM OR HIGHER CRATER!!!

- Give advice on whether to hunt your target or whether to rogue - There are various advantages and disadvantages for each one

- Say that if you aren't within the top 5-10 levels of your appropriate crater, its not worth even trying

- It is not advised to use an attack prayer during no armours because the drain is much quicker, and prayer is a very valuable resource during BH, whether that be while fighting or while tanking during your penalty

- m3ll30wns has a very good guide on the range/2h combo that you may want to link to

The_Maddest.png