Tryptaminds RS Blog!Just returned! Updates on page 2!!

Hey everyone, I'm Tryptamind, but on runescape I go by Ball Mcgraw(add me!). I played runescape from 2004-2006 when my original account got banned. I recently came back to runescape and have been playing when I have free time at night.

I made this thread to document my progress thru runescape, which as of now has been coming along very well biggrin.gif

I don't plan on ever training summoning or dungeoneering, I'm pretty mad that I did the summoning quest and got it to level 4 icon_ugh.gif(stupid legends quest point requirements), my opinion may change the more I play though. I probably won't train hunter either, but who knows.

I make most of my money on rs thru clue scrolls, but I also grab up any good deal on items I can find.

Anyways here's my thread, enjoy!

(Original post when I started thread)

Hey everyone! I am new to Tip.It(although I have been using it for YEARS). I am not new to runescape however. I used to play many many years ago, back when it was still runescape classic. My original account was banned in 2006 and I sort of quit since then. But I did have a secondary account that I began leveling not long after that tragic event, and that is now my main character (NickBurr). Anyways this time around I'm thinking of accomplishing some goals that I never got to finish on my old main. Namely 99 magic, 99 defense, 99 herblore, 99 ranged, 99 woodcutting,and my favorite item of all, the purple partyhat. I am currently training slayer, while at the same time training mage, range, and defense, with woodcutting and herblore work in my down time.

Current stats for goals
48/99 Mage
50/99 Defense(funny how youre not halfway until level 92 lol)
20/99 Herblore(very far off lol)
20/99 Ranged
50/99 Woodcutting
And last but not least, the partyhat. Now this one will be hard, when I last played a purple partyhat was around 60M or so, i believe. They are now around 1.4billion, and when I officially quit is when staking was removed, so this will be quite a hard task indeed. Anyways, current net worth ~50M/1400M(back when I was still heavy into runescape 50M was quite a bit of cash, go figure lol)

I will get pictures up as soon as possible, probably within the next 2 hours smile.gif. The large majority, seemingly all at this point, of my former RS friends have since quit the game, so feel free to chat me in game, I go by "NickBurr". Hit me up biggrin.gif, and thanks for reading my thread. I will update with progress at least twice weekly, depending on how fast I gain levels, maybe more!

-------- Keeping my original post to show progress --------

I'm currently just working on getting my magic and slayer up so I can start mage boxing and get the money for that purple partyhat.

Stats when I started thread

stats.jpg

It's been quite a while since I updated this thread, here is my actual current stats
currentstats.jpg

Most Recent Achievements biggrin.gif

70agil.png
85smithing.png
FINALLY! Been wanting this for 8 years ;)

80slayer.png
Awww yea, thanks promisorry note ;)

75attack_zpsbbc89f13.png
90mage_zps27341151.png
70prayer.png
Decided to just get this out of the way, and got 85 combat in the process! Aweeee yeaaaa Smoking Kills
smokingkills.png
86mage.jpg
Didn't even realize I was close, I haven't been training mage much lately, not sure why
80herb.png
I took a seemingly stupid path to get here.... but when I have the level for it, lets just say there will be no shortage of overloads lol. Expensive as skill icon_ugh.gif
75range.png
75 range biggrin.gif

Past Achievements

Monkey Madness biggrin.gif
DT.jpg
Desert Treasure! Even Better
legends.jpg
MY MAIN GOAL FINALLY DONE! In the legends guild now wink.gif

Haven't updated in quite a while, here's some new more recent achievements biggrin.gif
75construct.jpg
Decided to get 75 construction for the gilded alter, i doubt i will ever train it again lol.
60slayer.jpg
Also got it on my first special assignment ever biggrin.gif, I wish i was 85 combat so I could get those damn slayer points... i would have racked up a ton by now
70herb.jpg
expensive ohmy.gif
and for the two big ones !
80smithing.jpg
sooooo many gold bars.... so many..
85mage.jpg
big milestone right here! only 40k superheats til 90 lol.... i also use mage some slayer assignments thought so itll probably end up being less than that
Welllll to start here is a pretty decent level I just got a few minutes ago
75herb.jpg
Draining so much money making super strengths.... i need to switch it up a bit lol

AND, while doing a slayer task I got a clue, and I ALWAYS do clues, unless it requires something that needs dungeoneering or summoning. Well on this one I needed to go to the Regicide forest for a coordinate clue, so I grinded out 11 agility levels and did the entire Regicide quest, which I didn't even need to finish for the clue.
56agility.jpg
regicide.jpg
And if you're wondering, the clue I took all this time to do contained a RUNE BATTLEAXE AND RUNE DAGGER! Liek omg i'm so rich now! icon_ugh.gif

Oh I also got 81 Smithing, I didn't take a picture because it's not a level ending in 5 or 0 lol

70atk.png
Finally, whip time biggrin.gif
70hits.png
70range.png
70def.png
63fishing.jpg
^only got this because I had a clue that needed me in the fishing guild, got zam legs from it though
65slay.png
Picture2.png
^also only did for a clue

Clues/Drops

I tend to do every clue I get, and sometimes I get alright drops, so I thought I'd make a section for any good drops i get.
DropBank.png
Current Drop tab :D ^^
zampage2.png
shieldhalf2.png
effigy4.png
effigy3.png
toadflaxdrop-1.png
^41 Clean Toadflax
zamlegs.png
eliteclue.png
^ first elite ever! @83 combat, from bronze drags
Picture1.png
effigy2.png
^second effigy biggrin.gif
Picture1-1.png
640 coal o.O
shielfhalf.jpg
startbank.jpg
Drops so far when starting this log, I alched and sold a whole lot of things before I started trying to let them stack up^
blackcav.jpg
clue came from jellies ^
240addyore.jpg
Switching a slayer task and getting 34 minotaurs get you that^

CURRENTLY WORKING ON- 70 Slayer, 75 Attack, 75 Defense, 90 Mage, 85 Smithing, 80 Range, 90 Herblore, 50 Runecrafting, 50 Farming o.O(long list but it'll get done)
NEXT- We shall see.... hopefully purple partyhat? biggrin.gif

More updates to come!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/298879-tryptaminds-rs-blog-70-prayer-85-combat-smoking-kills-80-herb-75-range/

^ MY RS BLOG

I LOVE BREAKING BAD! If you have any thoughts on what's gonna happen next season we should talk lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated! Comments and questions please! I am really bored in runescape as noone seems to talk anymore, looking for some friends! Haha

http://forum.tip.it/topic/298879-tryptaminds-rs-blog-70-prayer-85-combat-smoking-kills-80-herb-75-range/

^ MY RS BLOG

I LOVE BREAKING BAD! If you have any thoughts on what's gonna happen next season we should talk lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too much love on here, but I just finished one of my main goals so I thought i'd update my thread

^ MY RS BLOG

• 1 month later...

Tyty, Just made a huge update! It's been a long time since i've updated this thread(mainly because only one person who isn't me has posted here lol). But i've made a lot of progress and decided to update my thread for, if anything, to keep track of my own progress. Feel free to comment or chat with me in game!

^ MY RS BLOG

Thanks, yea I'm trying my best. I wish these attack and defense levels would come quicker though lol.....

Off to train slayer, add me to chat, Ball McGraw

Hopefully more nice achievements to come!

^ MY RS BLOG

• 2 weeks later...

A few levels here and there, the bulk is in the first post, heres some others :D

72range.png

Gonna start updating more regularly, now I need 85 combat so I can do smoking kills, slayer training would have been so much different if I had that under my belt. Currently aiming for

85 combat

Smoking Kills

Recipe For Disaster

Fairy Tale Part I(and start II for fairy ring)

Fremenik Isles

75 Attack

75 Defence

80 Range

90 Mage

80 Herblore

a few more whatever lol im just doing slayer and clues foreal, add me to chat

^ MY RS BLOG

It's a good decision to start herblore quite early, but I'd put some effort into your lowest stats. 1500+ total looks so much nicer :). And don't forget that chaotic weapons are a massive upgrade to your slayer speed, especially the rapier.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I've heard alot about the rapier, but im still not sold on dungeoneering lol. And yea I know, I'm slacking on my lower leveled skills, I havent even STARTED training RC yet hahaha, and only farming is still level 4 xD.

I haven't updated in a while but I got a pretty good amount of my goals done recently!

70prayer.png

Decided to just get this out of the way, and got 85 combat in the process! Aweeee yeaaaa Smoking Kills

smokingkills.png

86mage.jpg

Didn't even realize I was close, I haven't been training mage much lately, not sure why

80herb.png

I took a seemingly stupid path to get here.... but when I have the level for it, lets just say there will be no shortage of overloads lol. Expensive as skill -.-

75range.png

75 range :D

DROPS!

zampage2.png

shieldhalf2.png

effigy4.png

effigy3.png

toadflaxdrop-1.png

^41 Clean Toadflax

And here's some other random levels I got along the way

68slay.png

60str.jpg

73hits.png

76range.png

Now that I FINALLY got 85 combat and started getting slayer points I'm hoping training might be a little more rewarding. Getting to 68 slayer without my tasks counting sucked. And now, on my 5th assignment after being done smoking kills, I stupidly accepted the KQ task, I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it lol. I might have to take the hit and change it.

I'm thinking of camping steel/iron dragons just to have a break from the normal routine. Slaying then making potions then slaying more tends to get boring. Camping at drags would possibly get me elite clue scrolls, which I've only had one of so far and definitely want more seeing as I'm addicted to clues lol. I also have like 10k blood runes that are just gathering dust that should be put to use lol.

Questions/Comments/Tips?

^ MY RS BLOG

whats it take to get some comments around here? lol

^ MY RS BLOG

haha thanks, yea this thread is a ghost town, i try and keep it updated anyway, i prolly got a few screenies to go up tonight

^ MY RS BLOG

Just because we're not posting, doesn't mean we aren't following :) Enjoyed reading everything. Mind if I ask what you do for cash? Getting to 80 Herb is a goal of mine, but I feel like I'm always broke!

Ex_Ploit.png

Well when I quit back in 06 I left a santa and a green mask on this account, and when I came back prices had SKYROCKETED into the hundreds of millions, so I sold the green mask, and have been cruising with that cash ever since. It has mostly depleted in the form of runes, armor, herbs and stuff like that, im down to like a 2M cashpile. But I mainly I just clues and slayer, I haven't sold any of my drops yet and saw that they add up to about 7Mish so far, so cash stacks lol. I plan on posting a picture of my drop tab once I hit 70 slayer. I'm gonna be so sad when I have to sell my drops lol, but its inevitable. But once I get my stats where I want them I plan on mage boxing and hopefully that'll bring in the gp lol

Getting 80 herb was pretty dreadful lol, and I wasted sooooo much money on it lol, but its pretty useful to always have potions, eventually I hope to make extremes, but I don't plan on selling my santa any time soon so that probably won't happen for a while lol. Good luck on your goal! Also, take any grimy herb drops you get cause they are waaaay too expensive lol.

^ MY RS BLOG

maybe when you get the range level required, buy a zaryte bow with the cash from santa? I love it on cannon tasks seeing as your cannon's max hits are all down to your highest attack bonus (which will be range if you wear range gear + zaryte) and it's accurate as hell, can also hit 400's!

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Yea I just wiki'd that bow, it looks pretty sweet. I'm not sure if i can part with my santa though haha, only time will tell! :P. I used to use a cannon during my tasks but I stopped because it stunted my hp xp, but the slayer experience is soooo good lol, I might have to buy another one. Anyways I got a bunch of random pictures from today/yesterday to put up

Random Levels

74hp.png

77range.png

78range.png

79range.png

A few drops

100silver.png

100silver2.png

mummychampionscroll.png

mummyscroll2.png

2championscroll.png

championscrollreward.png

Picture3.png

And a few achievements I was going for that I hit

87mage.png

75hp.png

80range.png

^ YESSSSS

About those drops, there is a funny(not really -.-) story behind them. I started my day camping at steel drags hoping to get some clues. I kill about 150ish drags, get 300k magic experience out of it, and NOT A SINGLE CLUE! So much for getting a second elite... Then I'm pissed that I didn't get a clue and didn't feel like going back to drags since I leveled magic. So I decided to go train range at mummies with chins because they are always good some clues, even though they are level 2. So I get 76-80 range, and get TWO champion scroll, TWO, they are supposed to be like incredibly incredibly rare, and with all these levels... all those dead mummies, not a single clue. Back to slaying tomorrow since my day of clues turned out to be an epic fail

^ MY RS BLOG

• 10 months later...

Hey everyone, I just started really playing again since summer has ended, so I thought I'd try to start up my own thread again, with that said, I just achieved my first 90!!

90mage_zps27341151.png

My favorite skill, too :).

There's also a lot of pictures I forgot to take, such as 77 Slayer, 80HP, 92 combat, and a bunch of drops/clues that I forgot to get, I'll try and get a bank pic up later. Feel free to chat in game! I'm always slaying or doing some repetitive task so it does tend to get boring.

^ MY RS BLOG

Interesting stats.

I'll definitely be watching this.

Add me in-game if you'd like: Crazy Nine

Have you ever tried staking?

I feel your account might be well-suited for Polypore Staking.

Thanks, I surely will add you! Yea that is something I'd like to go, when I played back in 06 I did a lot of mage staking, once i hit a few stats im gonna get back into it

^ MY RS BLOG

Just got 75 Attack on my first ever Jungle Strykeworm task!!

75attack_zpsbbc89f13.png

Finally, thinking of maybe getting a godsword or something, and probably a Staff of Light as well. Also, not even half way done this task, already received 3 Hard Clue Scrolls, but the best item was a Rune Platebody (G) :(. I still do every single clue I get no matter what, I need to start taking pictures of all my rewards, I'll put my drop bank pic soon :). (I rarely sell anything i get from drops, I just save it)

• Like 1

^ MY RS BLOG

Just got two new levels on my Kurask task :D, I can't wait for 80 slayer, so exciting!

78slayer.png

84range.png

I am getting bored though, feel free to message me in game and chat :)

^ MY RS BLOG

I surely will! And here is my Drop tab from my bank :). I basically save all of my drops, I just recently alched over 1M in misc adamant items from this tab as well, needed bank space lol. There is more, like 2k D Bones, blue dragonhides, and A LOT of herbs, amongst a few other things. One of these days ill make a full bank pic :)

DropBank.png

^ MY RS BLOG