Server disruptions

Yoko Kurama

The server issues have been fixed and this thread is now redundant.

Absolutely not. The server issues may have been fixed, but the critique of Jagex's behaviour with regards to this situation is still completely 100% valid and relevant. Their lack of acknowledgement and their handling of player's grievances still stands.

Keep trying to pretend though that there's nothing wrong with the picture and that Jagex has no blame to share - it's quite amusing to see.

You are quite amusing.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Could you please rename or create a new topic for it then?

No. There is no need for that. I don't recall there being a rule which prohibits discussion/criticism of Jagex in threads discussing/announcing/warning of events. You seem intent on denying reality, or and intent on not acknowledging any sort of fault that might lie on Jagex's shoulders, but I see no reason to do the same.

I think the point of the renaming of thread was to make the title reflect that the issue is not a current server outage and is instead of a discussion topic of the perceived actions, or inactions, of Jagex in regards to when server outages occur.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think the point of the renaming of thread was to make the title reflect that the issue is not a current server outage and is instead of a discussion topic of the perceived actions, or inactions, of Jagex in regards to when server outages occur.

There was a server outage at the time the thread was made. It's not really any different from any other news thread after a few days - the event is no longer currently happening, but was a thing of the past. I could change the thread title to 'Server disruptions and Jagex's item refund policy'.