Dynasty's Blog: Goal suspended, making 200k nats

Thanks for checking out my blog! Please post sometings if it was a good experience! May be a while before I start to gain attention!

[hide=About me]~~~~Runescape History~~~~

Hi! My name is Jack and I live in the Southeast United States. I am a junior in highschool with a 4.0 or higher (so far :ohnoes:). I started playing runescape during the summer of 2004. At first I was not a serous player, all I did was mine in f2p, awaiting the day I could enter the mining guild. I wanted to be members for a long time, but my parents would not let me till the NEXT summer. So a year after I started runescape, I got member on the first day of summer break in 2005. I tried everything in members, got my members skills ranked, and got bored with the game. Then while I was spending the night at my grandmothers house while I was doing yardwork for her, I discoverd fletching. I trained it for 2 days and got from about 55 to 83 (yes I did no-life it :XD:). I had discovered how to actually play the game. Sticking with one thing as to avoid wasting a lot of time. The game was suddenly different and I really started playing and moved out of the uber super noob faze. I quickly ranked up alot of stats and there is a void were I can't remember what I did, I gess just everything.

Eventually my parents decided to blame runescape on my "bad grades" (3.7, omg!). They told me runescape was about to end in my life. I quickly choose a 99 skill to get for a 99 cape and I decided cooking was the best option. I power trained it from late Novemeber to January 14th, when I finnaly got my first 99(I only play on weekends while school is in seccession). MY total level was still low, but I still played when I could and got fast levels. When summer started I decided I wanted to be rich, so i spent all 10m I had on super energies, pure essense, and glories. I runecrafted 100k nats and it toke up my free time in the summer. At 72 runecrafting I was proud, and sick of the skill, but I had realized something else, if you stick with a skill and ignore the xp and level, the time slips by and you can be amazed at what you have done! I got 70 agility and 85 crafting and other levels I am proud of. Now its January 1st, 2008, and these are my stats:

statsonjanuaryfist2008mh8.png

Now I find my self looking at the rate this! section of tip.it and I was amazed at what people can do in one year. I decided I have hit that point in my runescape career were im gonna become somone. Im no longer going to be hunting and have the high level next to me totally ignore me, just because of my stats. I want to be good at runescape, the best video game I have ever found or ever will. Read on to find out were my history leads into my future and this blog! [/hide]

~~~~News~~~~

firecapebb8.png

Im on a break from hunter because I suffered from burn out. With any boring skill you have to take breaks and enjoy yourself.

Ill be getting 80 mage, 87 crafting, and get some dk drops before Im back to hunter. Ill be making the final push after this break.

~~~~99 Hunter~~~~

My first goal is a good demonstration of a respect earner! 99 Hunter is a medium range skill to get 99 in.

Its medium speed and it still is a rare stat to have (currently only 2.1k ppl have it) I have recently uped my goal to 74,441k chins for two reasons:

1 is to get the achievement of the month on tip.it, and 2 is because I

want to make money off it and get decent xp. This amount of chins is exactly 20m xp!

dynastyfan0.png

[hide=~~~Level Pictures~~~]

60122207pu4.png

Red Chins!

63on122707mh3.png

Taking Snaps every five levels now

Hunter70.png

Messed up the shot again.

75lk9.jpg

78qs8.png

Now im getting into the fast xp!

80go7.png

5trapsmi6.png

MESSED UP THE SHOT FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME!

85zy1.png

[/hide]

Chin Count: 10,926/74,441

~~~~Order of Goals~~~~

Once I hit 99 hunter, ill replace its section with the next on the list.

-99 hunter []

-99 Crafting []

-99 Mage []

-90 Slayer []

-Sgs + bandos + dfs []

We will see how far this take me!

~~~Pictures!~~~

[hide=Bank]

Sold everything that was armour or weapons except my sara hides, one black mask (because its at (3) who is gonna buy that on the ge?) and my cbows. Its going to be fun to watch this grow.

Just gave 4m to a friend because its last day of unbalanced trades and he really needed it. Rl friend though

1/1/08

bob1108lk8.jpg

1/11/08

I find this motivating, so I bought all the stuff.

99rangedstuffbl5.png

Sense I changed my goal *again* ill be posting my new bank soon.[/hide]

[hide=Accomplishments]

Have not reached any yet seeing as how I just started! This will only have pictures added once in a blue moon.[/hide]

[hide=Past Levels]

[hide=agility]70ao7.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Combat]70sy4.png

[/hide]

[hide=Cooking]99cookinguz4.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]

Stoped taking snaps after 70 because I thought I would get 75 before I quit rcing. 72 Currently, very close to 73

70rz7.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Slayer]60pl0.png

[/hide][/hide]

~~~~Stat Signature~~~~

Look here for my current stats! :thumbsup:

dynastyfan0.png

Thanks for reading! If you got this far, give yourself a pat on the back, and post a reply!

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Hey, I;m going for 99 Hunter too =]

Heres a pic for 70 Hunter if you want to edit your pic

Hunter70.png

[img=http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/englandman66/Hunter70.png]

Good Luck

~Knotch

Hey, I;m going for 99 Hunter too =]

Heres a pic for 70 Hunter if you want to edit your pic

Hunter70.png

[img=http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/englandman66/Hunter70.png]

Good Luck

~Knotch

Thanks for posting! Your the first of hopefully many. I used the code, so thanks for your effort :)

hiii.

Good luck with 99 Hunter! You have some real nice skills, Crafting, Runecraft, Agility and even a 99. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Thanks for the nice compliments and the luck. Im gonna be on hunting now. If anyone wants to talk, tell me and ill add you to my friends :thumbsup:

bestsignpic.png

74 Hunter yesturday. Did not play today, and school starts tomarrow. Ill get about an hour or two in tomarrow, which is 75 hunting right there ::'

Then the next day is friday and I got the whole weekend to hunt. Might even get to 80 if I play too much.

bestsignpic.png

Well I knew that this was going to happen, can't lie abou that! Im the only one posting on my own blog :XD:

I noticed that most of the sucessful blogs on here have that, so it does not bother me to greatly.

I do think that its appealing to the eyes though, and is interesting!

Unfortunatly the most exciting part of a blog is watching progress, and seeing results.

I have not hit an accomplishments sense I made this, because I made it two days ago and have not played any runescape sense.

Post people! Post! :mrgreen:

Im a member of the slayer guild [tsg] and I was at slayerbelle's party.

This is a picture of the first untrimmed slayer cape in a while, if not the first.

3837untrimmed-slayer-cape.JPG

bestsignpic.png

Oo, nice bank and goals! <3:

You should earn a lot of money from 99 hunter.

Thanks for checking it out! Its going to be great watching that cash pile grow as I sell my chins \'

bestsignpic.png

ahhh save my traps!!! i just clicked a link next to you, right before i was posting this lol... nice huntin with you =] and good luck

Glad I could save them! Nice hunting with you, your much closer to 99 than me of course!

bestsignpic.png

Good Luck On Hunter!, and can you find/explain how you are getting 99 hunter, and is anyone else knows a good guide for it... i am looking to do it in 2 months.. possible?

Good Luck On Hunter!, and can you find/explain how you are getting 99 hunter, and is anyone else knows a good guide for it... i am looking to do it in 2 months.. possible?

Thanks for the post and the luck. Im trying to do this while I work the traps so this will be quick.

This is the link http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=622173

Its a great quide and I used it to get to where I am.

bestsignpic.png

Goodluck you grow fast i hope to see 99 hunter one of these days :wink:

Thanks! I do catch chins faster than most my level, mostly because of the clicking tips on the guide I read.

Good luck on your goal of 99 hunter!

Thanks!

bestsignpic.png

Got 76 this morning and moved very close to 77. I also cout 550 chins so thats a lot of money. Im close to 2k chins now which is when ill sell.

Ill update my bank shot when im there, but Ill leave the first one for reference in the months to come.

bestsignpic.png

Got 77 Hunter after school today and another 55k xp toward 78 :thumbsup:

I changed my plans slightly! Im not going to sell anymore chins, im just gonna bank them every 2k. Once I get 99 Hunter ill catch another 4k chins so I have an even 50k.

After that, before 99 agility, ill buy a ranger set, fury, and lots of ppots and ranger pots. Ill get 80 ranged at the black dragons using crystal bows so hopefully ill get a visage :pray:

After 80 ill get 99 ranged with the chins ape atoll ::'

That will be the first step toward being a great monster hunter.

Next ill get 99 agility, then 99 mage and 99 def.

This changed things alot, but I think its a good choice! Its much more valuable having 99 ranged then 33m in the bank

bestsignpic.png

Good luck with this goal, 99 hunter definitely takes a lot of dedication because all that clicking gets to you :evil:

Im in the same mode that I was with 99 cooking, I know im gonna get it no matter what! Thanks for checking out my blog, and your the character I want to be by the end of the year. ::'

bestsignpic.png

Im very close to 78, but my mom came home when I was 12k xp away! Ill get it tommarow. I have work on friday from 5 to 1030, but ill probably stay up till like 2 training anyway :roll:

bestsignpic.png

Ya! Its friday. Hopefully ill get 79 today, but i have to work from 5 to 1030.

O well ill just stay up till like 2 in the morning if I have to :XD:

gtg to school now <.<

bestsignpic.png