Everything posted by hephaistos50
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks, but you're still 700k xp ahead. :XD: 168 Nechs now, finally!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Share teh whip!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks! I might quit for a while after 85 though... :oops: :oops: Thanks! Lvl 3 clue from spectres was junk, I did get a black mystic bottom though :D.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Thanks... Good to see you back slayering :D
-
~��â�š���¤>1 Defence n 99/99 ranged-99/99magic<Updated 11/10- PARTY!
You're doing great :o Only one more level to go!
-
Fire Slyzer -92/99- 92 Agility !
I envy your agility already.
-
LOCK THIS BLOG PLEASE!
:o Pyromaniac! Gratz!
-
The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total
Congratulations on 70 Farming!
-
[Race to 99 WC] [22 Racers]
Good luck!
-
*Lapin Poika2's Fight cave journal*
Nice! Killing Jad with flowers took like 40 minutes? :shock:
-
LOCK THIS BLOG PLEASE!
Congratulations in advance!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks zed!
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Congrats!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Congratulations! Now get some defence levels :D.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Wooho!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks Voldie!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Congratz! Keep it up.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Wow! Nice prayer levels! Good luck on 80 combat :XD: :XD:
-
Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!
Only 7.5M more :P
-
89 combat and WHAT total? - No, you can't REALLY be going for 200m...
Good luck! I like skillers like you, pretty nice stats but with some combat levels.
-
~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering
Good luck! Someone who likes questing, like me. Good luck with your goals, they shouldn't be too hard to achieve. :D Good luck getting your combat in the triple digits. 8-) I was really proud of myself when I got 100.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks! Thanks, I've had alot more than 2 rune plates, but usually I sell them when I get in edgeville and see someone buying. Thanks, I will :wink: Now, actually I didn't keep it, I had two. When you get the dagger, drop it and talk to the guy again. You'll get another one, now pick up the first one.
-
Wheelchair user hitches a ride
I saw that on the news yesterday. It really is fascinating that he didn't hurt himself or something, the only thing that was broken were the wheels of his wheelchair. :shock:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
10k attack xp left till the BIG 10M Will get that tomorrow, good nite all!
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Tripsis is going like a madman(/woman :P)! But hurry up, page 96 is almost at it's end and you're still 95 herblore. :D Good luck with those final levels