Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan

  1. I'll check it out now. Btw witty, do you think you could post up some of your old sigs with the weapons and such in them? I remember them being really good and one tha thad like some gold piled. Just wanting to see them again..
  2. Forgot to do ava..
  3. And I'm positive I could make a better site than Stoked so drop it. Get a reputation then or stop whining and spamming up his comp.
  4. Better according to what? Exactly, your opinion. I find it funny how I behaved this way in Gamemaker's/Guru's contest and you jumped all over my [wagon]. Let's just forget this and move on. Beamo, I'm changing the text right and should be pm'd to you in just a little bit.
  5. Ack I"m trying something vectorish so don't know if it's gonna work Please don't close this until the end of tomorrow atleast. I'll be gone all night tonight :cry: hows it going? :) Almost done, I changed it up a little not quite sure where it's going though :P
  6. Awesome work dude :shock: . Do you have msn or anything? I don't want to be a burden but I'd really like to get a mentor..
  7. Well I haven't seen Nadril on yet today so I expect to see him soon so it could be done as early as today but will be finished before the weekend's over.
  8. Thanks for the order. We'll do it asap.
  9. It was a quick job to just get the sig up cause i had to leave right then...I told nad to specifically say the text would be changed. Yeesh
  10. my body's going bumpalicious
  11. Ack I"m trying something vectorish so don't know if it's gonna work Please don't close this until the end of tomorrow atleast. I'll be gone all night tonight :cry:
  12. I don't see why you people want ripped sigs?
  13. Wow, that owns. :shock: Count me out :shock: :cry:
  14. Ryan replied to N4K's topic in Art and Media
    300 x 150 is ma.
  15. NOt sure...it depends on the screenshots I can find of the troll.
  16. Hopefully tonight. I'd prefer having an actual size limit though :?
  17. Your aunti? The hell does your aunt know about making sigs?
  18. Sorry venomai? Did you rip his work or something?
  19. Blame nad. He's an noob sometimes. I would have put yours up. Don't know why he put the other version up. I'll make him fix it when i see it 8)
  20. Nad/my entry is almost done ;)
  21. Sorda your sig will be posted tomorrow.
  22. Still planning on doing this..
  23. Yup, I'll get it done tonight.
  24. Gonna give this a try in an hour or so..doubt I can beat Col.
  25. Gonna give this a try in an hour or so..doubt I can beat Col.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.