Everything posted by shivers21
-
Oh yeah, my daddy beat your daddy....
my daddy is a demon slayer!
-
Guess the combat lvl of the person below you!
no, no. and........no! its 69 :XD: hmm....83?
-
- - Boogie's trip to nowhere important - -
coook the fish! definitly! i'm trying to be able to fish monk fish, is the quests swan song hard?
-
Shivers's HAWT blog. `99 fm here we come! (and wc)
bump waiting for a post...
-
Shivers's HAWT blog. `99 fm here we come! (and wc)
I made a blog, 'cause everyone else has one (LOLZ) Hope you post! Even if its just a "HYT!" or "good luck!" My stats: Highscores: My hawt goals: (all other then 99, i hope to have by the end of summer. ~Stats RANGED: 50 HERBLORE: 55 CRAFTING: 65 PRAYER: 60 ~Quests (from the one i wanna do most.) Cold war Desert Treasure Horror from the deep Waterfall quest Monkey maddness Recipe For Disaster Hand in the sand Eagles peak WOOHOO!!! I finally got 1000 total!!! I̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m so proud :P but i lost the picture #-o i'm, so rich with a whopping 17k! (my mistic was given to me after i got hacked and lost my account.) ~no need to put in a bank picture. i'm so poor now~ i'm not trying to get money, although i should be. i just wanna get lvl 99 firemaking. i just got 30k to buy an axe :XD: . donations are welcome(like a dragon axe or maby a few thousand logs? LOL)! My collections; I got pots, ashes, buckets, and WEEDS! Donations of any of this junk is GLADLY accepted! My main goal is 99 firemaking, and i hope to get wc with it. i'm at w99 chopping and burning willows (barbarian outpost). although i will never have enough for a skillcape. <- i'm so cute : thanks all for support! i love you all :thumbsup:
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
the dragons were busy so i sent for rasins! NOTE: the permaninte sleep pillow was a DUD, i return it and get $1.2 Billion
-
Image Warz
no one cares, it was steven harper!
-
I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
- I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
- Image Warz
- I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
muhahaha- Silly String, Saving Lives????
ok, fine STEVEN HAPER IS A DIMWITTED DIMBULB NINCOMPOOP! i don't like him.- Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
grabs the cheese, and some sort of saussage, what would anyone have a sausage in there pants? anyway, i leave the saussage and take the cheese, and put in in my bed, then go to sleep.- Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Good job, hope you get there, if you need my help, gimme a shout.- Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
i trade you a tomato for the cheese. then put the cheese in my shirt, no one will get it there!!!- Silly String, Saving Lives????
but then you still have the problem of having too high of a problem. STEVEN HARPER IS A DORK HEAD!- Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
*scratches into a rock* damn it nightstead, ima lady... ** after months in the hospital, I simply take the cheese fron night because he go so drunk and then passed out.- I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
stinky shoes and an empty can!!! muhahahaha- I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
mehehehehe pacman with a cannon of some-sort \ :thumbsup: :XD: \ :thumbsup: :XD: \- Image Warz
bucket catches the slim fast. :thumbsup:- Image Warz
milkshakes pwn all :XD: \ :thumbsup: :XD: \ :thumbsup: :XD:- I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
well, a clean slate is alwise good :P- Silly String, Saving Lives????
the newspaper...- Image Warz
mehehehe i cut all the wires!!! (one by one....)- Image Warz
the wires in the camera are broken! mehehehe - I challenge ye to... Mortal sketching!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.