Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Was this an accidental find, or what? Crazy good find.
  2. I've done my share of posting, I've been averaging about 10+ posts that count towanrd post count per day. :anxious: Mostly cause I never actually play anymore.
  3. Tbh, it's not really what I wanted it to look like. It was supposed to be me. Closest thing to a rl picture of me anyone will see :anxious: Not too far off, just the hair and beard are wrong.
  4. I forgot, for it to be relaxing in true lego style, atleast 1 meal a day has to be waffles. Take today for example, I had them for dinner.
  5. You would make me a favour if you did :-w :cry: Oh, and I could tell by the arm style. It's nice. I'm getting pretty good at pixeling now too (points at avatar.) It's not done yet
  6. thanks i r failure tbh :XD: +1 :-w
  7. Not possible. Hehe, I'll try :wink: Please no waffles-whacking, thanks. Don't be sad nubs, I'll be back in no-time :) YOU BETTER!!!! :evil: Btw, did you make stilla's avatar?
  8. Try relaxin' lego style. Sleep 'till 1pm, watch tv, eat, play Xbox, eat, watch tv, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Have a good time relaxing.
  9. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  10. Happy, not emo -.- *Stabs You Too* :roll: :anxious:Murder land? YAY!!! lmfao well i got slaughter by jad today hit by a 54 ill attempt once i made some cash cause i have like 748k with archer trying to sell archer so 2nd attempt failure (btw:my first attempt was a while ago i died at the 40 waves -50) and got 76 range. You'll wipe the floor with Jad next time.
  11. Nah...I'm prob gonna do fishing for a while :anxious: Fine -.- :lol: *Goes back to not playing Runescape*
  12. Nah...I'm prob gonna do fishing for a while :anxious: Fine -.-
  13. Race me to 80 neeb? Good job with the PNG-ing btw :lol:
  14. Are you looking for a pixel? A render? How big, what do you want in it, what text? You need to say what you want.
  15. Well jagex are obviously going to fix that then. And bounty hunter may work for a few trades, but once alot of gold selling sites start using it, it will get far too crowded. The fact bounty hunter can only be played on specific worlds makes me think it's too crowed already.
  16. I'm afraid of the gallery :ohnoes: And yeah, I'm not quite done yet.
  17. I take back what I said.
  18. I think he's arguing because he thinks your "actual issues" are wrong, that RWT has been affectively killed, not just hampered. I'm inclined to agree with him, Jagex staff have probably spent hundreds of combined hours looking for possible ways around the system. I don't think a handfull of gold sellers have found a way around it that Jagex missed. Edit: Bounty hunter seems far too unpredictable of a way to do it. My opinion is it's a scamming site, or they are willing to spend 5 hours losing cash to random players again and again untill they get lucky enough to have the right person win.
  19. . Edit: Also, whats so important? They can find out a lot these things when you pay for membership, and giving the info seems (from what's been said) to be mostly voluntary.
  20. :Facepalm: #-o
  21. Edit: I take back what I said, I guess it's an ok discussion :-k

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.