Everything posted by Skull
-
Forum is coming back but :(
Give me an hour or so and I could have your FoG guide re-formated for you Unor.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
3, thanks for the info Turtle =)
-
Kotas awesome Blog 92/99 80 range!
First post (Win) Moar mage?
-
The mighty return of Unoalexi!
You have no idea who I am I'm sure, but I was wondering where you had been. Welcome back and nice art.
-
~Th3 is a NOOB. ~Devoted~~ Locked!
Good luck with the strength and slaying =)
-
~Diesel's Bloggy~
Omg, grats on 59 range and good luck on 99 cooking :roll: (the smilies don't work :sad:)
-
~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~
Maybe this will help you?
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Oh, so it isn't =X Pm a mod to remove the post?
-
Sunny The Noob Level 3 - 74/99 Hunter
Glad to see your blog's back up. Good luck with the mining and smithing.
-
Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!
I'd say keep it, better to lose 3 months than a whole year, no?
-
Lil Dan Def, Air Rune Rampage! 36k/~56k air runes made
You'd probably have the best luck pming a mod. Maybe Nje can do it?
-
~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~
At least you have the first post. Do you still have all the screenies and stuff?
-
Show you're support for TIF
Great job guys, stinks about losing the posts though. Big round of applause for those of you who worked so hard to keep TIF in business.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Nope =) Wereta?
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for being the first to post since they've been back up.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8.5 I lost 400 off my postcount and almost 2000 if you count blogscape, forum games etc.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
1, and how are mods supposed to be told apart from others now? Well, you can tell I'm a mod... cuz I can edit your post... without making it back to zero... but not all mods can mod this forum... We'll get it all back up.. Patience! ~Turtlefemm-tip.it global moderator
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Atleast you have the first post, and you can probably get most of your blog from google cashe. Maybe I'll make one now lol.
-
Kota and Epiphany's Blog
lol The 3 month roll back deleted all evidence of mit's love for me rofl I'm making a new blog soon so you can spam it once again with that. Anyway, have a lovely day! KG I forgot just how awesome I was.
-
Forum is coming back but :(
Lost a good 400 posts off my post count, plus lots of other stuff. Kinda sucks, but atleast we're back up and running. Thanks to the staff who worked so hard.
-
Jagex must decrease member gaming price!!!!
Ranting abut "attitude" will never get the money-makers to even sneeze. Are you that s....? Don't be calling someone stupid after making this thread. So you're angry about the interface change, and how it wasn't needed, right? Let me think... why did they change the interface? I'm not sure. Oh wait, they added a new skill, thats why.
-
ANOTHER members-only skill-summoning!!
They pay, we don't. F2p got a hell of a lot of things in the past month or so, more that we've gotten in the 3 years I've been playing all together. If it was f2p, I'd have to wast cash getting it to 50 so all my f2p stats are 50+ #-o
-
Stillakid007 Blog! Quests and Skilling!
Good luck with the finals.
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
My mining > you
-
Kota and Epiphany's Blog
Good day my mature friend Kota, lovely day isn't it? :XD: