Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
That's some of my shading.. I don't have time to make it really amazing shading atm (gotta go somewhere soon) but that's kinda basic shading, I have another style of shading which I may do later. PS: Your linework is [bleep]ing incredible :shock: .
-
Buying a Pixel Siganture.
Gonna try this, gonna use your idea for the fishing tank thingy, gonna have your guy sitting in a chair and fishing in a aquarium, kinda humoury(real word?) :P .
-
Anybody like?
Maybe they know about how things are done.. This takes like 2 seconds in ps and he expects hes gonna get a decent rating? :roll:
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
HMM, I think I will give up.. You don't like it and the others are better so I go try someone elses.
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Done the stump, and the axes.. I think the character is finished now, tell me what you think, i'm working on the BG now.
-
your funniest sig.
reminds me of that episode when they are role playing lol The one where they get the quest with "lord of the rings" ? :lol: TY Mister.
-
pixel tutorials...
Search button :?:
-
your funniest sig.
ROFL can I have that!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
My first sig
That's just a edited out screenshot I think, if not you are good :? .
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Whats a navel? :shock:
-
Prettiest Signature
:lol: :lol: :lol:
-
1st pixel sig test
1. That's not pixel. 2. Ripped BG probally. 3. There is a sticky. 4. That's over the limit both widthwise, lengthwise, and size-wise( :lol: ).
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Character is almost finished.. YAY I really like the way this is coming out, even if you don't im gonna finish it :lol: . Smelly - They aren't talking about you, there are 2 other people who are stealing Entangles/Nad+Ryans stuff.
-
~~Blazer's Pixel Sig and Avy Shop - CLOSED, Working!
Blazer has left these forums and his shop his closed and that idea is so original.
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
OH RIGHT, I see now, she has a zamorak book and a white cape ok that clears up confusion.. Do you want her to have the zamorak book instead of one of the hatchets?
-
Prettiest Signature
Hehe, define preety?
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Err, just gotta clear some things up, what is she wearing on her back? Is that a white cape? Or a blue one.. Or none at all! Kinda difficult to see :oops: .
-
A Lil Help
Quer's Pixel tutorial is good.
-
A Lil Help
On the left when you open up your font tool there is 2 rectangled boxes with 3d shapes in them, one has a square with a square in it with a white background (the top one) and the bottom one has a seethrough background, click the seethrough one (bottom one) and it should just go onto your picture without the white area.
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Primary Outline done (?). Anything you want changed? I'm basically gonna have that, then loads of chopped down trees in the background, or possible a ent sneaking up on you.. Dunno, anything you want changed?
-
Winners Chosen! Winners post RSN and add Dreamlove ingame
Yay I love making woodcut sigs I'll start this now. Got a good idea :P .
-
let me see ur best sigs!!
Nah :lol: .
-
!#!Buying Sig & Avy,500k!#! ONLY PIXEL NOW
What do you want him to be wearing and do you want it to be runescape related.
-
!#!Buying Sig & Avy,500k!#! ONLY PIXEL NOW
WOW MAN YOU ROCK.. Err, I mean what do you want him to be wearing, and do you want it to be rs related etc.
-
!#!Buying Sig & Avy,500k!#! ONLY PIXEL NOW
Post what you want in the pixel one so people know.